Wake up and get the award

I can hear voices around me. My limbs feel so heavy and so does my eyelids.
The voices grow louder. I try to open my eyes. Soon I was able too but I wish I hadn't. I close them and groan.
•turn off the light.• I said.
"What did she said." A man chuckled.
"She said turn off the light." The man said.
"Sophie you have people wanting to talk to you." A lady said.
•if they are wear black with masks tell them to go to Azkaban.• I said.
The man laughed.
"Yeah send them in." The man said.
I open my eyes to see Victor and madam promfrey getting the people in quietly. I see Harry and Cedric. I glared.
"Next time you leave make sure you have everyone. I was stuck saving the both of you from dying. And when I turn to look for you. I stood there looking for you when a hoard of death eaters came and started attacking me." I said my Hungarian accent lacing through. Victor looked livid at the boys. The minister spoke up.
"The ministry wants to reward you for your effort. Thanks to you we were able to capture and arrest ten death eaters out of eighteen. The other eight died from blood loss or to hard of a hit on the head. What did you use?" The minister asked.
"The cutting curse, stunning spell, immobilized spells, and shielding spells. I blocked the killing curse from the boys." I said still with heavy accent.
"How old are you most don't know those spells." He asked.
"I'm fourteen. I know the spells because I'm advanced and ahead of my studies." I said.
"Well we want to give you this trophy and 50,000 gallons for the reward of the death eaters." The minister said and was about to turn away.
"Sir thank you but can I ask for one more thing?" I ask.
"And that is?" He asked.
"I want my twin brothers to be my guardian and they to be emancipated. Reason being that from when I was born to when I was two I was raised in the attic. Then I raised myself for a year. When I was three the twins raised me. And when they were eleven their friend Lee and them raised me. Plus my 'parents' would just take the money you just give me." I said. He nodded. And walked out of the room. A huge smile grew on my face. Victor laughed and hugged me. He also gave me a paper from the day after the third task.
It proclaimed me as a hero because I dueled nineteen death eaters and won single handedly. Then went on about how I came out bleeding. And how Harry and Cedric left me to fend for myself. Calling them wusses and leaving a girl younger than the both of them to die. And how I caught more death eaters at once then most auras. Then it goes on how I'm getting an reward when I wake up.
The twins came in here with Lee with smiles. They hugged me and congratulating me. Then Mrs. Weasley came in crying about me being hurt. I used my magic and push her out of the wing and shut the door.
"I'm not your baby." I said.
The boys laugh.