Getting better

Weeks went by. I started to get out of my shell. I started talking to people at the store last week. The twins were so happy they threw me a party. I started making pranks and the minister wanted me to be an aura. But I want to make kids happy. So with the masters I got I applied for a teaching position in Hogwarts. And I got the Job Me and the twins changed our names to Prewett. I am teaching defense against the dark arts. The twins are doing their prank shop. The school year is almost over. I then got an idea.
'Dear Snape,
I am Sophie Prewett. Would you like to trade positions? I love the Dada class but I think you would have much more talent at it. I would love to take your potions position. Please send your response and I can ensure that the answer can be made happen.' I wrote.
I sent the letter with my owl. Six hours later I got a response.
'Dear Prewett,
How would you ensure it could happen? Do you have a master in potions? Please answer those questions. My reply would be yes.'
I grinned evilly.
The twins walked in seeing the grin.
"I Kind of hate that look in her eye." Fred whispered.
"You know how Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione love DADA right?" I asked
They slowly nod.
"Me and Snape have come to a decision. He does DADA and I do Potions." I said. They burst out laughing. I smiled. I wrote the board of governors and the minister asking for this to come true with copies of my owls and newts. Then I wrote to Snape sending my scores and master documents and saying the Minister and the board of governors are discussing it.
I sent the owls off and went to sleep with a smile.