-one-

Jordan was happily prancing around with a hockey stick, listening to music on the radio

Jordan was happily prancing around with a hockey stick, listening to music on the radio. She had just recently moved back to Minneapolis with her father, ever since he received an injury while playing.

Jordan hated to see her father in pain, but she knew that was a risk in her favorite sport.
"Oh Jordan, you're going to wake your poor father up." Jan chuckled while turning the music down.

Jan was the brother of her father's mentor, Hans and happily took both of them in since they had no place to go. "Jan, it wasn't even that loud." Jordan giggles but continues to joke around with the hockey stick.

"By the way, you and your father have a visitor." Jan informs.

Jordan tilts her head to the side, "Who?"

Charlie Conway made his way in the kitchen to where Jordan could see him. She smiled big, ran, and tackled him in a hug.

 She smiled big, ran, and tackled him in a hug

"Nice to see you too, Jordan." Charlie chuckled as Jordan let go.

"Why didn't you tell me you were gonna visit?" Jordan asks, annoyed and punches Charlie on the shoulder.

"It wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" Charlie smirks but winces for how hard Jordan hit him.

"Where's your dad?" Charlie asks.

"Sleeping Beauty over there." Jordan giggles, while pointing to her father who was sleeping on a couch.

"Ah I see." Charlie says, and heads over with Jordan to catch up.

"So why didn't you stay here with the rest of us?" Charlie asks his dear friend.

Charlie had always had a crush on Jordan, even if she didn't notice.

"Well I had no one to take care of me, I don't know where my mom is, and I have no relatives around." Jordan shrugs.

Sometimes she wished she stayed in her hometown with the Ducks, unfortunately with her father being a single parent..it was hard for both of them.

"Wanna check out my new skates? I've been meaning to go check out some rinks." Charlie smirks as he takes out his skates.

"Charlie, they ain't sharp enough." Jordan scoffs playfully.

"What are you talking about?" Charlie asks, observing his skates.

"Here I'll show you how skates are supposed to look." Jordan giggles. She sharpens them which unfortunately gives off a loud noice.

Jordan flinches when she sees her father wake up. Charlie gets excited and immediately goes over and embraces his old coach.

"Sorry for waking you up, Pops." Jordan says, she bites her tongue and waits for the strict parent to come out.

"It's alright sweetheart, I needed to get up anyway." Gordon chuckles.