-seven-

Team USA felt as if nothing could touch them, as they led Trinidad and Tobago 6-0

Team USA felt as if nothing could touch them, as they led Trinidad and Tobago 6-0. Jordan skated alongside Adam as they were the top two scorers on the team. Connie skated up against the other team demolishing their center then noticed Jordan wide open.

"Connie!" She yelled and her best friend hit the puck over to her direction.

Jordan got the puck and began to make her way around the defense who couldn't stop her, she juked most of them out with her speed, then scored. The siren blared loudly as her teammates raced to embrace her.

"Atta girl, Jordan!" Coach yelled from the sidelines, how his daughter became one of the best players, he'd never known. He just wished his own father got to see Jordan play, he would've been proud.

Jordan smiled happily once she saw her dad and Luis cheer her on, it made her play even better. After playing the majority, Jordan had gotten a little tired so she asked for a sub. Coach Bombay saw his daughter slow down, then had her switch with Jessie.

Jessie skated out fighting with some kid in the stands then turned to Jordan, "Give em hell, Jess." Jordan nudged his as Jessie smiled.

"You know it."

Jordan sat down beside her father as she got a sip of water and wiped off her sweat with a towel. She smiled happily once she saw Luis out on the ice, and cheered every time he did something great, but she had to keep it low since the whole team wouldn't let her live it down. By the last few seconds mark, Ken Wu scores the last goal making the final score 9-2. Making Team USA move on to the next round.

•••
The whole team stood at a sort of press conference after their game so reporters could gain their thoughts and feelings behind the games. Not to mention a photo op with the Hendrix mascot, a polar bear with sunglasses.

"Team USA, how does it feel competing at the international level, here in Los Angeles?" One reporter asks.

"We love it!" The team answered together with scattered happy approvals.

Another reporter stood up, "Coach Bombay, the Vikings from Iceland are the heavy favorite. Their coach has already guaranteed victory, how are you gonna handle them?"

Jordan looked over at her father, wondering what kind of answer he would give. Her dad got angry easily, so he could've just bashed the name of Iceland but he kept his cool.

"Hard work," He replies, "I think our team is up to play the best in the world. We're not worried about them, Iceland may be tough but we're Team USA and we're going all the way!" Coach Bombay ends as his kids clap and cheer behind him.