-four-

"Yee-haw! How's everyone? Y'all ready to play some puck?"

The young kid threw his cowboy hat to the side as Jessie, Goldberg, and Fulton laughed on the side.

"Hey look! It's Hop-a-long Gretzky." Jessie commented.

Jordan just chuckled and shook her head at the boys. Her eyes darted around the eyes but they immediately went to the ground once she made eye contact once again with Luis.

"That's Dwayne Robertson from Austin, he's the best puck handler I've ever seen." Mr. Tibbles explained as Dwayne showed off his impressive skills.

"Well you mean for his age." Gordon corrected.

Mr. Tibbles shook his head, "No I don't."

"Hey this is easier than roping hogs, wah-hoo!"

Jordan, Charlie, and Adam watched his skills closely, Dwayne was able to do so many moves and still have the puck at his side.

"He does have a tendency to show boat." Mr. Tibbles admitted.

"Wow!" Jordan laughed once she saw her dad getting back to his old self again.

"There's Julie 'the Cat' Gaffney, she won the state championship for Maine three years in a row."

Jordan leaned over to Connie, "Finally more girls on the team."

Connie giggled, "Tell me about it, I can only handle so much time with boys."

"Well we have a goalie, Goldberg. Jordan why don't you warm him up?" Her father asks her as she happily nodded.

"Alright Jordan, bring it on bring it on!" Goldberg taunted. But before she could even shoot the puck, Goldberg was down on the floor and groaned heavily. It's been a while since the kids have really played.

"Watch this!" Mr. Tibbles laughed.

The rest of the team started to shoot on Julie, who blocked every shot. Jordan and Goldberg exchanged shocked looks.

"Looks like you've got some competition." Jordan muttered as Goldberg laughed.

"Your dad can't replace me." He smirked.

Right on cue, Gordon spoke up, "Well we could use a back-up."

"Isn't that the kid from the Olympics? The figure skater?" Gordon asked.