-eight-

Luis decided to take Jordan to a nice restaurant but they didn't allow kids without adults there

Luis decided to take Jordan to a nice restaurant but they didn't allow kids without adults there. Luis tried to hide his frustration but Jordan saw right through him.

"Luis, it's fine. Being with you is all that matters. Why don't we go to that burger place? I'm dying for a burger, fries and a milkshake." She pats her stomach as Luis couldn't help but laugh at her sense of humor.

He hesitates, "You sure? I really wanted to spoil you."

Jordan smiled at how sweet he was being, "I'm sure. Let's go." Since they were holding hands, she ran ahead and dragged him across the street where they ended up getting the divine dinner of burgers and fries. And of course, milkshakes.

Jordan had decided it would be cute if they shared one big milkshake, just like the movies. Not that Luis minded.

"Okay, tell me one thing no one knows about you..." Jordan begins to play a game as they are their food and talked the night away.

Luis thinks for a moment, "When I was little, I would spend every Saturday in my diaper, dancing to the Backstreet Boys." Once the event escaped his lips, Jordan had to hold herself back from spitting out the milkshake.

"You're lying." She tries to say in between giggles, but when he shakes his head she continues to laugh. "That's adorable! Do you still do that?"

Luis winks, "You wish." He takes in how beautiful her laugh was, she wasn't like those girls who tired to hide her true laugh, he enjoyed everything about her, "So your turn."

"Okay," Jordan takes a long sip, "I can do a handstand for twenty minutes, no joke."

Luis stared at her in disbelief, "That's humanly impossible!" He laughs hard at the thought of Jordan looking like a bat for twenty minutes.

Then it was Luis' turn again, "My brothers were the ones who got me into hockey. My parents disapproved of it so much, they thought I would get a concussion or something worse. So, when I got asked to come play here, I didn't get my parents' permission. They said if I went, they wouldn't come to watch me play. I've yet to see them." Jordan stares at Luis sadly, the fact that he didn't have his parents' support made her so sad. She put a hand over his and rubbed it with her thumb.

"I bet if they saw how good you played, they would change their mind." Jordan offers and makes Luis smile.

He picks up her hand and gently kisses it, "Thanks, Hermosa."

Jordan blushed greatly at the gesture, sure people would call hand kissing dated, but when Luis did it, she felt sparks.