-five-

Coach Bombay, Jordan, the team, and a young woman surrounded the unconscious Mr

Coach Bombay, Jordan, the team, and a young woman surrounded the unconscious Mr. Tibbles.

"Mr. Tibbles. Mr. Tibbles can you hear me?" The woman asked in worry.

Gordon reached out and placed a sort of scent under Mr. Tibbles' nose which made him snap back into reality. He looked around as if he were in a dream.

"Oh! Mr. Tibbles, are you alright?"

"Oh I'll have the cheeseburger and fries and chocolate shake, please." Mr. Tibbles replied making the whole team of kids laugh.

"I'll think he'll be okay." The woman smiled. "Oh! He didn't have a chance to introduce us, I'm Michelle McKay, their tutor." Miss McKay shook the coach's hand.

"I'm Coach Bombay, their Coach."

"Wait I'm sorry did I just here the word tutor? As in school tutor?" Jordan asked in a disappointing tone.

"Jordan," Coach warned his daughter as she placed her hands up in surrender.

"Who said we need a tutor?" Adam adds, earning agreements with the rest of the kids.

"I don't need no school." Dean Portman, the other goon argued.

Goldberg smirked at his friends then placed his arm around Miss McKay, "Now Miss McKay, we're America's team here, shouldn't we just be focusing on hockey?"

"I really don't think I'll be able to balance them out." Jordan imputed as Charlie and Luis shared a laugh at the girl.

"May I suggest optional attendance?" Goldberg finished bargaining hoping to get a "yes." response.

"Well that's not a bad idea," Miss McKay paused so Goldberg could say his name.

"Call me Goldberg."

"Goldberg! Yes school will be optional!"

The whole team yelled in excitement and high fived each other. "Jeez if it were that easy, I would've told my teacher that years ago." Jordan giggled.

"However! Should you not attend, you will not be eligible to play." Miss McKay warned as the team's smiles turned to frowns.

"Not fair." Jessie shook his head.

"Dad, can she do that?" Jordan asked her father who smiled in amusement.

"You bet she can." Coach Bombay smirked teasingly at his daughter who huffed in annoyance.

Once the team was dismissed, Jordan sat on one of the benches to take some of her gear off. After a while she felt a presence next to her.