-nine-

The next day in class, Jordan couldn't even keep her eyes open for a second

The next day in class, Jordan couldn't even keep her eyes open for a second. She let her head drop on the desk, and tried to contain her snoring. Coach Bombay had held the team til very late last night doing sprints, the kids couldn't feel their legs.

"No more sprints," She whispers in her sleep. Jordan shoots up though when she sees Miss McKay walk through the aisles.

She turns to Luis who was full on asleep, he looked so cute. Then she shook him to wake up, as he mutters, "Not my best...."

"Luis!"

Luis opens his eyes to see his teacher and crush staring at him, "Sorry."

•••
The next day, the team ended up warming themselves up without Gordon since it was game day.

"Coach isn't here, why do we have to be?" Connie asks, when they were stretching.

Dean answers, "We have a game tonight we have to work out."

"I say mutiny who's with me?" Goldberg offers.

Dwayne raised his hand, "Goldberg, I'm too tired for mutiny."

Jordan bit her lip, "It's good exercise, god knows we need it." She inputs as Dean smirked at her.

"Speak for yourself, babe." He replies back causing Luis to growl and walk over to him.

"Her name's Jordan, not babe!" Luis gets in front of Portman as Jordan holds him back.

Dean pushes Luis back hard, "Oh oh, do not tell me how to talk!"

Fulton then pushed Dean back as Jordan helped Luis up, "Portman, chill!"

Jordan yells in Portman's face, "What the hell is your problem?!"

Dean gives her a fake, sad look, "I'm sorry, did I hurt your boyfriend?"

Then Charlie, Fulton, and Adam got in between Jordan and Portman as the whole team began to fight.

"Hey yo! Team USA!" A voice called the whole team's attention, "What are you gonna do today? A million jumping jacks?"

Dean shrugs him off, "This kids crazier than me! Forget about him." He then turns to his team, "Look Fulton!"

Jessie breaks off from the huge fight to attack the kid, "You know I'm getting sick of you!"

The kid speaks back, "And I'm getting sick of seeing the USA represented by a bunch of whiny babies."

"Too bad you can't back up that mouth," Jessie fires back.