Late For A Very Important Date (Huntlynn, Ashlynn x Hunter)

Late For A Very Important Date (Huntlynn)

By PTCVBF

I waited by the oak tree we usually met on. Duchess called it the "H & A" tree as our initials were carved in a heart on it. Hunter is always late. And I am always early. So I waited by the lake, which reflected my sad face, I wanted to tell him something important. This only made the minutes feel like a century, I admired the beautiful landscape in the mean time. But then a petite, cute, light-colored bunny jumped towards me.

"Hello little rabbit." I cooed as I stroked her forehead.

"I'm not a rabbit!" The bunny shouted suddenly. The rabbit can talk?! THE RABBIT CAN TALK?!

During the moment of shock, purple and pink dust shot out of the air onto the white bunny, I AM TOO ROYAL TO DIE!!!

The precious creature revealed herself to be Bunny Blanc, goodness, what is wrong with this girl?

"What are you doing alone, Ashlynn?" She asked me in her usual soft, angelic voice.

"I'm waiting for Hunter." I replied sadly as I laid my head down tiredly on the tree trunk, drawing circles with my finger on the hard bark.

"Oh. He's dead."

"WHAT?!"my head and body popped up all of a sudden, who killed him?

"Hahaha I got you."

Seriously? I sighed back into my previous place.

"But really, Ashlynn, he is coming. I was passing by and he told me to tell you he will be late."

Bunny said with a slightly apologetic tone.

I looked around me to find Hunter, he usually liked to play pranks on me but I figured out that this one is the truth. "Thanks Bunny."

"My pleasure." She said before rapidly going into the process of metamorphosis and skipping away cheerfully as a hatted bunny.

"SURPRISE!!!" Flowers blossomed around me and I spotted Hunter's eyes staring into mine.

"What kept you so long? I was waiting."

"Oh. You got here faster, so I asked Bunny to distract you while I was up here, setting up these blooms. What did you want to tell me?" spoke Hunter, dropping down from the skies and landing in front of me with grace.

I wanted to  tell him that I wanted to break up but just now he showed me he loves me. I will reconsider this decision though. "Hunter. I just wanted to tell you something very important that will change the rest of your life."

Hunter's face expression fell visibly. "What is that, my love?"

Time stood still between us.

Should I tell him?

Well.

This is what I came for.

"I love you Hunter."

Hunter's face expression softened.

Why did I say that?! I didn't want to say that?!

"I love you too Ashlynn." He gushed as he hugged me.

So?

I couldn't do anything but hug back.

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HI PEOPLE! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR! Gotta finish this quick, got homework to do!

Question Of The Week:-
What is your Ever After High OTP? (Sorry for making you choose)
Mine is probably Bropper. But I can't choose either.

 But I can't choose either

Ta. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!