Magic (Baba Yaga x Milton Grimm)

This might blind ya mate

Milton Grimm was sitting quietly at his work desk, signing all the papers that required signing. His brows were furrowed in concentration and his hand was gliding across the sheet gracefully.
But then, "obviously" he got tired and placed down his gray pen. It was the fiftieth pen he used this year for Ever After High... All pens are a different shade.
Suddenly a sound came from the... other sideeeeeeeeeeeeee ahem of the door.
KNOCKKKKKK KNOCKKKKKK KNOCKKKKKK
Is this person trying to break down door or what?! Milton thought.
"Come in!" Milton screamed in a moderate voice.
And there entered...
Baba Yaga.
"Hello Mr. Grimm. I wanted to discuss with you about Raven... Like you said... At 3:15 PM?" Baba Yaga spoke calmly, pointing at the ticking clock above Milton's forehead.
"Oh yes... Take a seat Ms. Yaga."
Baba Yaga dragged out one of the seats in front of Grimm's table, remembered she was on a strange flying thing, then pushed back the chair.
"What do you think about Raven?" said Milton Grimm, his anger at the word Raven.
"Well, we must guide her to her destiny. We must keep her safe." Replied Baba Yaga.
"Yes... And not cause everyone else to have ideas... we will take ac-"
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Narrator? Why isn't Headmaster Grimm opening the door?
Shush Maddie I'm in the middle of a narration!
Milton Grimm sighed, pointed an excuse me sign at Baba Yaga and walked towards the door to open it.
Behind the door was Maddie. YAY ME Shut!
"Headmaster Grimm may I-"
"No you may not."
"But I wanted to-"
"No you can't."
"Headmaster G-"
"I'm in an important meeting."
Maddie rolled her eyes and sighed loudly. "Is it about Raven again?"
Baba Yaga came up from behind and chimed in the conversation on her floating haystack. "Yes it is, Maddie, sorry."
😐Narrator. Raven needs help. I don't care Maddie! Please don't interrupt!
"Well, sorry th-" Maddie turned back but Baba Yaga used her magic and a force turned her to her original position.
"No. It's fine Maddie. I will go." Baba Yaga started to fly away on her haystack to her chicken coop.
"BUT-" Milton Grimm called out. But Grimm actually just wanted to meet Baba Yaga. Heh? Am I supposed to hear this?
"We'll meet at the Hocus Latte tomorrow afternoon Mr. Grimm. Bye Maddie. Bye Milton."
Waved Baba Yaga. Then she winked at Grimm, without Maddie realizing. WELL I KNOW NOW
Milton Grimm made the third sigh in this story and held his arm out to the door to direct Maddie to the Headmaster's Office to make the weekly "important" meeting of Maddie's that usually argue about topics like "put tea as sink water" and "Earl Grey and an anonymous girl named Ola Holt wants to learn History too".
Maddie skipped in-
Narrator, is Baba Yaga in love with Milton Grimm... Is Milton Grimm in love with Baba Yaga?
Wellllllllllllll. Uhhhh? Ahem
Maybe... yes?

THE END

Author's Note
First thing, my fellow readers.
I'm so sorry.
That you read that.
I know this is the strangest ship ever, but I was experimenting with my friends. In the second book of Ever After High, the one with Ashlynn on the cover, in one of the chapters between Maddie and Narrator, Maddie asks "Is Baba Yaga in love with Milton Grimm?" (Or vice verse, I don't remember, I didn't read it, I borrowed it from someone and skimmed) and, with my friends' support, I needed to experiment. Thanks to you and my friends for all their support (like reading this chapter). Hope you enjoyed. Ta.

By the way, I ran out of pre-written one-shots, so please comment a lot of ships in the comments. Thanks!