My Queen (Mad Hatter x White Queen)

Author's Note; I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, OKAY?! XD By the way, this story might be OOC. It was not written for the Ever After High universe, it was for Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, so there might be some complications. I tried to adjust my original work to fit Ever After High. If you have watched Alice In Wonderland and want to read the Mirana x Tarrant version, just please tell me, I shall make a separate book for it (though there is not much difference with that version and this one). I ran out of ships so I did this. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy. PLEASE COMMENT DOWN SOME SHIPS!!! Note that in this fanfiction, Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen does not have a daughter and is not married... Why? As it is not confirmed whether she has a daughter or a partner, and we don't know what Mrs. stands for in Wonderland. 

Everyone sat silently in the dining room on their respective seats to celebrate. Yet, they showcased their mad attributes. The Cheshire cat thought it would be best if she disappeared time to time, then reappearing in random spots, prancing, spilling everyone's tea. The dormouse saw it fit to chase Cheshire despite her vanishing abilities, messing up all the furniture. March Hare was normal for once. The only thing out of the blue was that he threw three plates at a time now. The White Rabbit was nowhere to be found, probably resuming his duties rather than enjoying a royal feast. And I, the White Queen, observed everyone's behavior. This is my family. But instead, Evil Queen was gone, banished, by my orders to be stuck in a magical mirror, FOREVAHHHHH!!!

Although Evil Queen committed countless crimes worth her death, I am to do her no good deeds, therefore I sent her to be tortured by the miseries of life rather than to be seen without a head. I have never really liked off with their heads.

The feast was already over, yet everyone seemed to be as happy as they were when the feast had started. Except for me. I kept waiting for Queen of Hearts to show, even though I knew she would never. I have been waiting for years. She's cruel. But she's my ruling buddy, unfortunately, the Evil Queen's cruel reign on this country had driven her to the point of complete insanity, so she had to be treated for a bit.

I figured it was useless for me to keep sitting on a seat staring at the blankness of the air. "If you will excuse me," I said politely, pushing my seat backward with my back, resting my hand on the table. I then positioned myself to walk away, I stole one last glance at everyone else and then strolled into the darkness of the castle. At first, I thought I was going to my room, but I found myself roaming in circles around a pillar. I must be feeling sleep-deprived... probably?

"Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen!!!"

Hatter... I mean... The Mad Hatter.

"Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen; may I request a reason for your absence?" He said quickly but calmly, still smiling with his signature cheerful look. Blue eyes bright. His happiness was contagious, shortly, I was smiling. "It's nothing, Hatter. Move along now." I replied, gesturing my hand towards the vast dining room. As I was trotting away, I felt footsteps echoing behind mine.

Without turning myself, I said "Hatter!"

"Yes? Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen?"

"You need not trail behind me!" I turned to face him to make this chat more serious.

"I do not need to. Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen."

"Precisely!" I grinned, glad to know he was understanding.

"I do not need to but I want to, White Queen. Hahahahaha." He kept laughing until he realized his blunder. "I meant... Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen..." I chuckled due to his face fall, "It's fine Hatter. We are friends after all."

But suddenly, the indeed Mad Hatter cut to the chase. "Then why won't you tell me why your presence is so gloomy? Are you gloomy? What's that word? Salt? Satin? Sardines? Oh yes... SAD." Oh dearrrr. "Are you sad, White Queen?" This time he did not correct himself.

Hatter was my childhood friend. Though, since my coronation, I felt him distancing himself away from me gradually. I was a queen. And no Queen deals with Hatter so perfectly. But we work together well. I am glad of that. Our special memories encouraged me to trust him.

"Hatter," it took me a while to muster the courage to continue, "I miss Queen of Hearts."

"Why?"

... "I haven't the foggiest idea."

His expression changed. From serious to slightly sad. It bothered me that I always knew how he felt from his eyes, sometimes I just didn't want to know.

"Donut worry. Once we are at tea again, I shall hand you a donut."

He wrapped his arms around me reassuringly. Strangely, it was comfortable. I have not a clue of how long I had been lingering in his warm embrace. But I needed this. And I'm sure of that.

He broke away from the hug sooner than I thought and said "I miss my family too." Suddenly, his smile instantly flipped itself into the gloomiest frown I've ever seen.

"Hatter..."

"Yes?" He asked-said in a sad tone.

"If they are alive... we would find them," I assured. The rest of his family had run off to who-knows-where after the Evil Queen took power.

"If." He muttered.

It was my turn to hug him now, but as I reached out for him, I tripped a bit. It's difficult to handle oneself in a dress, okay?!

Ahem.

Anyways,

Our lips met

For a fraction of a millisecond, fortunately.

"My queen?!" Hatter exclaimed in shock.

My face was one of shock too. And I gave him the Zip Your Mouth gesture.

"Sorry." Hatter lowered his voice, peering over his shoulder to see if anyone was eavesdropping. "I understand it was an accident." He added, though I could detect a microscopic hint of disappointment in his voice, he then gazed at the marble floor, maybe to avoid eye contact.

"Hatter!!!" I screamed to get his attention.

"Yes!!!" He nearly stumbled due to my sudden burst.

"You are not to tell anyone of this incident!" I commanded.

"Yes, my queen!" He grinned and skipped away cheerfully like a toddler.

He was always like a toddler. A tiny human, with no understanding of the cruelty of life, diseased with a contagious sickness of happiness. Though this moment was to be wiped off the face of Wonderland to be forgotten, it was then that I realized Hatter always addressed me as "White Queen", "Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen" or else it was "My Queen".

THE END 

Author's Note: https://media.yayomg.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/yayomg-white-queen-ever-after-high.jpg I do not own the picture and there is no picture of Mad Hatter as I am pretty sure he appears more than White Queen in Ever After High episodes. (The "Oh Dearrrr" reminded me of Oh Myyyy (George Takei said it, I think) ). Also, notice how White Queen never calls Mad Hatter Mad. ;) And slow process of how "Hatter" address White Queen. Please tell me if I made a grammatical error because I am in a hurry today. Yeah, crack ship. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, please comment ships, hope to see ya later. Ta!!!