More Than This

Rachel's POV

'Tell me im a screwed mess

That i never listen listen

Tell me you dont want my kiss

That you need your distance distance'

Tell Me A Lie by One Direction blurted out from my alarm clock. Groaning in bed i sat up and the cool air whipped around my shlouders, arms and half bare torso. I slammed my hand down on the off button and it stopped ringing. Silece filled the room only hearing the birds chirp out side and my small breaths.

"RACH YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL IF YA DONT HURRY UP!!" A suddenshout came up the staurs from my mum.

"Okay!" i shouted back. Right last week till summer i can servive this....

Anyway i jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom suddenly feeling the urge to pee.

After doing my buisnis, i turned on the shower while jumping in. And again i jumped straight out once more. It was FREEZING!!!!!

After letting it warm up i carefuly got in and did all i needed to do.

While getting out i wrapped a white fluffy towel round my small and skinney but curvy frame. I then rubbed my self dry and made my way out the blue glow. I put my dirty underware in the basket then noticed my door was half open. I heard footsteps coming closer and i ran to shut the door but on the way my towel dropped. I forgot about it sprinting to the door not wanting to get spotted by my mum or brother.

I slid on new lacey white underware and made my way to my walk in wardrobe. I picked out a white fitted lacey crop top, some dip died pink and blue short shorts then some heeled boots. I slipped them on and went over to my dressing table. I then applied powder foundation as i dont like liquid, mascara, eyeliner, gold eye shadow to bring out my green eyes and then a light cover of pale pink lip stick. Me and my bestfriend Lily were known as the party animals and jokers in school who love to pull pranks and go crazy. The school doesnt like my blue dip died hair but most people love it. Me and Lily tried it a couple of years ago and have been dying it since. I have blue and Lily has pink. The blue goes well with my golden shade and the pink goes well with Lilys blonde hair.

I add a charm bracelet we both have and quickly kissed a Niall Horan poster before making my way down stairs. I kissed my mums cheek while grabbing an apple before taking my keys and phone and some money of the counter. Today my phone case had Niall on it and i squealed in delight.

I then heard an excited knock on the door knowing it was Lily. I opened the door to find Lily standing there with a big smile on her face and her blue eyes popping out with excitement. She was wearing the same thing as me just different colours. Her crop top was gold and her short shorts were black with silver studs on them. The heeled boots she was wearing were white with a gloss coating.

"You ready?" she asked

"Babe puh-lease i was born ready" i said back to her.

She rolled her eyes but let me carry on.

"BYE MUM!!" I screamed through the house. I heard her faintly shout good bye back but she up stairs. As we made our way to school i asked Lily why she was so excited.

"Well i have got us one direction tickets for the O2 next week front row!" she squealed.

"OMG no way!" i screamed back.

"Yes way!" She said. We both were on the street screaming and jumping about with people watching us for a while. As we walked into school all flusterd with our little break down and screaming, all the boys started whisling and shouting comments like. 'Looking good girls' 'oh god look at that ass' ' shit she is so hot'. Some gurls were glaring but most just smiled and waved. We returned the hello to some people and went to our lockers. We both got our maths books out and put them in out bags.

While sitting down in class for then minutes we chatted and laughed while lily was blasting Trumpets by Jason Derulo. Mr Brown then came stumberling in with loads of books in his hands trying not to drop them. The teachers pets and nerds at the front got up and helped him. Me and Lils sat at the back of the class as istarted to drift of to sleep coz i did not have much the night before, dreaming about the concert.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Im so sorry you might of read something like this before. It uas the same name and was writen by niallandhazza. Well i am her.

I accidently logged out and i have forgotten my password so i had to make a new one. I lost my account and have to write my story again.

I added things to this one as the other one i found boring. Me and Lily are rebels. Hahahaha welk anyway

See ya ma babz!!!! 🎤🎧🎼🎵