Chapter 3- getting ready, burnt hair, the O2

Chapter 3

Rachel's POV

*Evening of the concert*

TONIGHT IS THE CONCERT AHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! me and Lily are now going upstairs to my room to go have showers and get ready for the concert. We are gonna re do our hair as its starting to fade a bit.

"So i'll have a shower first and you get the clothes and make up out. The hair dye is in the bathroom already so im going for a shower now see ya" i said to Lily.

She agreed as i went into the blue glow of my bathroom. I grabbed the blue dye as i turned on the shower setting it down inside the shower. I stripped down and jumped in the shower letting it warm up a bit while i was getting undressed. While in the shoer and washing my hair i added the dye. I scrubbed my body rinsed it and got out after shaving.

The dye in my hair looked dark as my hair was wet and dripping. I dried it as much as i could with the towel and i have to say it dried pretty well. My body was almost dry as i have been doing my hair leaving it to air dry. Patting down over the last damp bits i slid on nude coloured underwear and walked out. Lily was at the dressing table mutturing to her self wat lip stick to use. I crept up behind her picked out a semi pale pink lip stick. She looked in the mirror looking at me and said thanks. I said your welcome back as she went in the shower. I picked my clothes off the bed and put them on.

I scurried over to the dressing table ad picked up the hair dryer.

After drying my hair i looked brighter and bolder blue colour. I smiled saticfied with myself. My hair was poofy now i had dryed it. It does this everytime!!!

I got the hair straightners on and also the curlers. Once the straightners were hot enough i straightned my hair so it was flat. It looked so much better. I planned on curling it a bit and making into beach waves after brushing the curls out. And that is exactly wat i did. Just as i finished my hair Lily came out of the bathroom with matching lingery on. The pink in her hair was more bright now and looked better as it was starting to fade. She slipped her clothes on and came over to the dressing table.

"Can you do that with my hair?" she asked me while running her hands through my hair.

"Yh sure sit down i'll do it now." I said to her getting up and letting her sit down.

I did her hair exactly like mine. She smiled at me saying thank you. I smiled back then walking of to do my make up in the closer mirror i have in my bathroom. I put on power foundation, concealer, mascara, eye liner, blush, gold eye shadow and natrual but with pink in it lip stick.

I walked out finding Lily looking nearly the same as me but she used the pale pink lip stick and brown shimmering eye shadow. Some people sometimes mistake us for twins as we dress so similie. I laughed at the memory but made my way over to my shoes to grab my white vans and Lilys black ones. I placed them infront of her and got mine on. We grabbed our bags and made our way down stairs. We said good bye to my mum and walked out of the door and into my BMW.

"Whooooo lets get this party started!!!" lily screamed.

"Yh baby!!" iscreamed back.

Just then Gold by Victoria Justice came on the radio and we sung oyr hearts out. We had the roof down and as we stopped at a traffic light. We carried on singing as some other people were staring clapping and whooping. We laughted but carried on.

Finally we arrived at the O2 but our voices got drowned by the screaming. I thought i saw Phoebe from herts and essex but i just brushed it off as we strolled up to the line. I wounder if we win this contest or not and if we do will it change our lives....... Forever?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Heya just sayin it will get better esspesily the next chapter!!!!!!!!

-Rach xxxx