Chapter 6- truth or dare and Taylor trouble

Chapter 6

*WARNING: conatains some some sexual stuff in this chapter*

Zayn's POV

I could feel things were going to get a but steamy for some reason. Please tell me everyone else has that feeling and not just me. I now am sitting here on the floor with everyone else and with Phoebe on my lap. She cuddled more into my chest and i feel butterflies burst in my stomach. She is so cute. Her green eyes, brown pin straight hair with some lighter highlights in it, her perfect smile and her baby smooth skin. Yes i know wat her skin feels like as i have cupped her face before. Just then a voice interupts my thoughts.

"Zayn? zayn?! ZAYN?!" The voice shouts.

"Huh yh wat?" i ask everyone is staring at me.

"Um mate you zoned out a bit there wat happened?" louis asked

I blushed "oh you know boy thoughts" i said awkwardly. Everyone smirked at me except Phoebe who smiled.

No zayn dont kiss her she is too inisont for that.

"Anyway lets play!" i said breaking the slience where you could hear a pin drop.

"Niall truth or dare?" louis shot at niall.

"Um dare?" he said more like a question.

"I dare you to......to eat whipped cream on Rachel's stomach. Niall smiled to him self but they both blushed looking away.

"Ok Rach lie down i will get the whipped cream" harry said getting up to go to the fridge where the whipped cream us stored. Rach lay down and pulled her top up to where the end of her bra is. Harry came back with the cream and squirted a big bit on Rach's stomach. She squirmed at the coldness of it but got used to it a couple of seconds later. Niall straddled her legs and bent his head down to start to lick kiss and suck her stomach lightly. She gasped as he went lower to her waist bands and he slid it down just a bit. Rach moaned at the contact and niall smirked. His hand disserpeard in her pants and let let out a loud groan. He started to finger her as his hand went back and forth.

"FUCK NIALL!" Rach screamed reaching her high. Everyone had shocked and surprised looks on their faces. Niall pulled out his two fingers and sat back in the circle, after pulling her shorts up and shirt back down, licking his fingers. He closed his eyes and let out a groan during the proccess. Well i wasnt expecting tht.

Lily's POV.

I was sitting next to harry watching Rach just get fingered by THE Niall Horan. She sat up slowly as niall licked his fingers eyes closed and moaning. We all stared at him until he finished taking his wet fingers out his mouth and drying them on his shirt.

The game went on for a while until we got to harry.

"Harry truth or dare?" liam asked him.

"Dare" he said confidently.

"I dare you to kiss lily" liam said smirking. I gasped but sat infront of harry. He put his hands on my waist while making me straddle him. He then smirked and smashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync while hearing whoops and whistles. Suddenly the door crashed open and a red faced Taylor Swift came into my veiw as me and harry broke apart a few minutes later. She then stormed up to me and grabbed me by the hair pulling me up. I winced in pain and i heard a growl from Rach and shouts from the others. Oh god no Rach was getting angry and i could feel myself getting hot and angry too.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND!!!" she screamed in my face.

I let my anger take the better of me and i screamed back.

"HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE. YOU GUYS BROKE UP LAST YEAR!!!!"

Her hand raised up and then i suddenly felt a cold hand on my cheek and my head switching to the side in one fast motion. I turned my head back slowly, grabbed her and threw her on the floor. I will leave the rest to Rach i thought as i walked away winking at Rach. Taylor stood up when Rach reached her and slapped Rach. Both their faces red with anger, Rachel raised her hand, now in a fist, and punched Taylor hard in the jaw. Taylor started to cough up blood and then punched Rach back with all the effort she had but Rach didnt flinch just laughed at her. Taylor's eyes went wide as she tried to punch her again but then again Rach didnt move just laughed. Rach then twisted and slammed her foot into Taylor's stomach. Taylor went flying back into the wall and paul rushed in.He must of heard the crash. He looked at Taylor then to Rach.

"You did this?" he asked her scared.

Rach just nodded and sent him a quick glare and folded her arms. He picked up Taylor and rushed out the room. Rach sat back down satisfied with herself everyone still watching her wide eyed and jaws on the floor. Just not me i smiled at her and we high fived.

"W-w-what?" louis stuttered. "How the hell did u do that?" he asked a bit louder.

"Oh one thing you should know about me and lily. Yh well Lily does judo and i do boxing so if you get on our wrong side, i feel sorry for you." Rach explained to louis. Everyones eyes widened again. But then calmed down relising we wernt going to hurt them.

We carried on chatting and swaping numbers until someone from back stage came in.

"Right girls your time is up with the boys. I will give you five mintutes." And he walked out again. We got our stuff together and went to say goodbye to the boys.

"Wait we really liked hanging out with you guys. Maybe we could do something tonight." Harry said smiling and winking at me. I blushed deeply.

"I've got a solution." Louis said. We all nodded telling him to go on. "SLEEPOVER!!!!!!" he screamed. We all agreed and called our mums. They said yes and we made our way out of the door and into the limo. Then it hit me like a bus.

We are friends with and now having a sleepover with THE ONE DIRECTION.

Could this get any better? i asked myself.