Chapter 8- 7 Minutes In Heven, Zoebe and sleeping arrangments.

Chapter 8

Liam's POV

We all sat down and i had a J2O in my hand. God i love this drink. I was suddenly off in my own world daydreaming about me and Charlotte getting married. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Niall's voice.

"RIGHT LETS CARRY ON WITH THIS GAME. ZAYN... TRUTH OR DARE?!" he screamed.

"Um DARE!" zayn screamed back looking satisfied with his answer.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heven with Phoebe" Niall said back. Zayn then smiled and stood up holding his hand out for Phoebe to take. I noticed his eyes went darker as she stood up and let her shirt creep up her stomach again as it was a crop top. She placed her hand in zayns and they walked upstairs to zayns bedroom. Suddenly we heard a big thud on the wall and we all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Phoebe's POV

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heven with Phoebe" niall said. My head sanpped up at the mension of my name. Me and zayn playing 7MIH. okay brain shutting down. Yep yep im dead. Zayn stood up with his hand out for me to take. I took his hand while standing up and my shirt lifted up again showing my tanned stomach. I could only noticed his eyes darken when they settled on my bare stomach.

As we got to his bedroom i turned to shut the door. When i turned back around i was slammed up against the wall beside the door. Zayns hands were either side of my head and his eyes were black just like his hair. My breath hiched as his face came closer to mine.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" zayn asked.

"N-n-no" i stuttered. He then smirked.

"Good so i can do this then" he said still smirking.

"Do wha-" i started but then got cut off my a pair of lips crashing against mine. I kissed back and his hands went down to the waist band on my shorts. He pulled away but kept his lips against mine.

"Jump" he orderd. I aggreed and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and letting my hands taggle themselfs in his hair. He took off his shirt and i pulled down my shorts while he let me down for a second. I jumped again and he kissed me again this slapping my bum and making me gasp. He slipped his tounge in my mouth and our tounges wrestled for dominance. As things got more heated he pulled me from the wall and placing me on the floor. He crawled ontop of me as i watched him. I tangled my hands in his hair again and he kissed me once again but on the neck. Zayn sucked kissed and licked the place making me moan very loudly. He licked the place again signalling he was done. I felt his body slip down mine as i felt his finger tips on my clit. I threw my head back in pleasure and he started taking down my black lacey thong. Zayn whipped them off and spread my legs. His tounge attacked my area and he licked up and down. Moaning his name he put two fingers in while still sucking on my clit. It has been way more than 7 minutes but i dont mind.

Suddenly the door swinged open and there stood the girls and the rest of the boys. But that didnt stop zayn from doing what he was doing. I kept moaing even though we both knew they were there watching. Suddenly i felt that fimilier knot in my lower stomach.

"Z-zayn im g-gonna cum" i said to him. He hummed against me making shivers go down my back. I then came all over his hands and he pulled out of me smiling and then pecking my lips. He put my thong and shorts back on for me and then helped me up. We both blushed turning to the door to see everyone with their jaws dropped. Zayn grabbed my hand and we made our way ober to them shutting their mouths. They all coughed and then Becca spoke up.

"So where are we all gonna sleep?" she asked.

"We could all have blankets duvets and pillows in the living room where we can sleep for the night. We have the sofas too." Harry suggested. We all aggreed and set up the living room with everything we need.

"Can we put a movie on?" i asked.

"Yh of course babe" zayn smiled at me making me blush. We put on This Is Us in the background making us all laugh at the funny moments and cry a bit when zayn is on the phone to his mum. That bit always makes me cry. My eyes started to droop and i cuddled into zayn next to me letting darkness take over me.

I wounder if anything exciting will happen at Lily's competition tomorrow?

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Hey hey will try to update as soon as possible maybe tonight but probs not. Hehehe anyway byeeeee!!!

-Rach xxx