Chapter 5- love bites, backstage and game deciding.

Chapter 5

Rachel's POV

After we finished Gold we all gathered round to decide on the next song.

"Kiss you"

"Live while we're young"

"Save you tonight"

"Same mistakes"

"I WOULD"

"Gotta be you"

"Heart attack"

"Everything about you"

"One thing"

"Last first kiss"

After loads of screaming and shouting we all decided on Last First Kiss. We all thought it would be funny to do a different pose with a partner. We all got into partners. Me with Niall. Lily with Harry. Charlotte with Liam. Phoebe with Zayn. And Becca with Louis. We all seperated across the large stage.

We got into our posions and me and nialls was like this: i had my back arm draped over his neck and the mic to my mouth leaning back a bit. He had his arms round my waist and was holding me from falling. His breath i could feel on my neck as his mouth was so close to it. I started to breath heavier into the mic so everyone heard as he started to lean in to my neck. I suddenly gasped really loud as his soft plump lips connected with my skin. The crowd fell silent and everyones heads turned towards us. I threw another arm round him and threw my head back a bit more in pleasure. I moaned into the mic and he pulled me closer. His hips grinded on mine making my breathing even heavier than before and moan twice as loud. My hips joined his pace and we started going quicker. His lips sucked licked and kissed my neck. As i could feel him come to a stop on my neck he licked the place he had been working on for the past few minutes and looked me in the eye smiling hugely. I returned the smile and the crowd went up in roars screaming and cheering.

Everyone else on the stage clapped and whistled then went back to their pisitions.

Lily and Harry in a ball dancing pose.

Phoebe and Zayn in a pose where Pheebs had her legs wrapped round his waist.

Charlotte and Liam in a dip pose.

And Becca and Louis in a pose where lou stood behind becca and had his arms wrapped round her waist staring into the audience.

The music started and we all froze in our poses until Liam started singing to charlotte. We danced, turned and twisted round the stage switching partners then at the end finished where we started. The crowd screamed and we then sang Kiss you, little things and same mistakes. And then went onto tweet question. I got asked to show my love bite, that niall gave me, on the big screen. We finished off with Heart Attack and then for the final.

What Makes You Beautiful!!!

"Thats what makes you beautiful!" harry finished off singing with a perfect note. We said all the thank yous and now we are going off stage to go backstage with the boys. As we reached ther dressing room they all got changed while we got drinks and snacks out with the boys help. They all came out with wet hair and shirtless.

Phoebe's POV

Gaaaaaa zayns abs. I cant stop staring. Oh shit he has caught me. He then grabbed me and pulled me on to his lap, me pressed up against his toned hard chest. I smiled to my self as he smirked. I suddenly spoke up.

"We need to play a game" i said then everyone blew up with shouting just like on stage. After that big blow up we decided on the most deadly game ever.

TRUTH OR DARE, ONE DIRECTION STYLE.

I have a feeling something big is going to happen during this game and that feeling is very strong.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Soz really crap chapter have ideas but sometimes dont add them in for a weird reason. Will be better next time!!!!!!

Bye guys!!!

-Rach xxx