Chapter 11- Fingering at Nandos, movie time.

Chapter 11.

Becca's POV

As we were in Nandos me and louis sat there giggling and blushing well me blushing. Gosh some boys really do flatter me somtimes. As we went round the table to order i ordered 5chicken wings and a bottomless drink. Then we got to Niall.

Oh god we are gonna be here forever.

"Well can i please have.....a chicken wra...no the spice.... No but the chicken win.... Oh but no-" Liam suddenly cut him off.

"Can he have the lemon and herb chicken wrap please" the bored waitress nodded and walked off towards the kitchen.

"Mate why'd cut me off" Niall said to liam

"Because you were gonna be here FOEVER!"liam said empythising the forever. Niall nodded while tipping his head down pouting. Rach patted him on the back and whispered something in her ear mkaing him sit up straight and smile widely. Oh mother of god i dont even want to know what she said to make him like that.

All of a sudden, to my surprise, i felt a warm hand on the middle of my thiegh. I looked down to see it was tanned and coming from the right direction. Haha direction...no?...okay. The hand, that belonged to the one and only Louis Tomlinson, started to travel up my exposed thiegh. Lou's hand fumbled on my zipper but finally got it open, along with the button. His soft padded fingers made their way down to my area and my breath hitched as i gasped. Everyones head turned to my direction and they all silenced as louis sat there smirking.

Oh god that boy.

"Bex you alright" zayn asked leaning forward. I just whimpered in responce. I could tell he wasnt fully sure about my answer, but he let me off going bak to talking to Phoebe.

As the waitress came with our food a couple of minutes later i thanked her with a shakey voive. Everyone had a comfused expression on their face even the waitress. I just smiled at them and turned my full attention to my food. Louis' long finigers pulled away the side of my gillie hicks lacey underwear. His fingers slid up and down on my slit and i let out a breath i didnt even know i was holding.

After a couple of minutes later two of his long fingers plunged into me. I then let out a loud grunt but made it look like i was just enjoying my food to everyone else. Louis just sat there giggling like a 4 year old. His fingers moved back and forthmaking me moan and moan while tilting my head to the table.i was then finished with my food but everyone else wasnt. Louis still had two of his fingers in me and i was biting my lip to stop me from moaning. He started getting slower so i let go of my bottom lip. But then as soon as i let go of it louis cheekily plunged another finger in making it three. I let the loudest moan ever and everyones head faced me and louis. Lou was trying not to laugh as i placed my head on the table still moaning softly.

"Becca is louis.. Fingering you?" harry asked with a smirk on his face. I gave up lying and nodded my head yes. I touched lou's thiegh and his hand jolted forward from the sudden touch. The jolt made his fingers go deeper inside of me. Also the deepness of the jolt made me cum all over Lou's fingers and groan really loudly. I heard some of the girls gasp but apart from that everyone was smirking like there was mo tomorrow. Louis pulled his wet fingers out of me and put them on his napkin wiping them clean.

"Oh-okay is everyone finished?" asked liam still a bit shocked from what louis did to me. We all nodded and liam slapped some money down on the table. We all walked out to the car while i had a bit of trouble.

As wet got to the flat again, everyone sat down on the sofas. Suddenly Zayn spoke up.

"Does anyone else want to watch a movie?" he asked. We all agreed and Rach got up from Niall's lap and slipped in Mean Girls. Gosh i love this film. All the boys groaned except from harry as he cheered. We all chuckled at his reaction but carried on watching the film. About half way through the movie i went to go and get some popcorn from the kitchen.

When i came back i sat down with it and gave everyone else a bowl, Niall's one bigger than the others. A couple of minutes later i felt something small hit my head. I tried to ignor it but then another one came. And another and another. I suddenly looked across the room and Louis with his hand raised ready to throw another. By this time everyone was watching us. I suddenly spoke up.

"Oh it's on Tomlinson" i said grabbing a handful of salty popcorn.

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Oooooo Louis is in big trouble.

Soz i havent updated will try to soon again but no promises.

Bye guys!!

-Rach!🐦🐦🐤🐤🐥🐥🐣🐣🐔🐔🐍🐍🐢🐢🐛🐛🐝🐝🐜🐜🐞🐞🐌🐌🐙🐙🐚🐚🐠🐠🐟🐟🐬🐬🐳🐳🐋🐋