Chapter 10- the comeptition, the truth and Nandos

Chapter 10

Rachel's POV

We drove through London until we got to the place where Lily needed to be. As Louis announced we were here, we all screamed and scrambled out of the car. In the car i was squished inbetween Niall and Liam. Well anyway its over now. Louis got out of the car and ran ahead. Okay we will see him there.

As we got indoors we couldnt find Louis at all. He is lost isnt he? well we will find out later. He couldnt call us as we all have our phones turned off. Lily then wemt off to get ready as we sat down in our seats.

Ooooooo Lily's up now. She is fighting some chineise girl. She looked about 15. Okay Lily could easily beat her. She looked thin and weak. She also looked like she hadnt slept for about a week. Ok i swear she is going to collapse half way through the fight.

In the middle of the fight, Lily was winning and people were cheering. I then clappe and cheered really loud. The judo people i know from Lily's judo looked up and waved. Chloe had a big smile on her face pleased her best friend is winning. Lily suddenly threw the girl to the ground.

"OH MY GOD HOW CAN SH-" Niall started to shout but he stopped after i opended a Curly Wurly and stuffed it in his mouth. He first looked dissapointed to not finishing his sentence but then nodded smiling he had some kind of food in his mouth.

As the fight finished me and Lily and the girls went into the changing rooms to get changed. We all chatted and giggled while getting changed into the same things but different style or colours. We all had on fitted crop tops, ripped shorts and heeled boots. This is our colours.

Crop Top

Me: baby pink lased

Lily: baby blue lased

Phoebe: black with Swag on it

Charlotte: cream with words like bang smash and tht stuff on it

Becca: azztec gray

Shorts

Me: light blue

Lily: white

Phoebe: dark blue with gold stitching

Charlotte: black

Becca: black and gold

Heeled Boots

Me: white glossy

Lily: denim looking

Phoebe: dark blue

Charlotte: cream

Becca: azztec gray.

They were our clothes.

We walked out to find the boys mingerling with thr judo people and coaches. I saw Niall talking to Ollie. I walked up to him my eyes on my fingers while playinf with them. I bumbed my hip with Niall's and they both turned to look at me. Their mouths dropped open when their eyes landed on me. They both scanned my body.

"Wow" they both whispered. I giggled quietly.

I turned to Niall as Ollie said he had to go talk to someone.

"Wow Rach you look amazing" niall said

"Hehe thank you" i blushed. We then got into a deep conversation.

Lily's POV

I was just talking to zayn when harry came up to us.

"Lily um can i please um talk to you?" harry asked scratching the back of his neck.

"Um sure" i said "i will be back in a minute" i said to zayn. Zayn nodded as i followed harry into the empty hallway.

"Um i have got something to tell you." Harry said

"Ok well go on then" i encouraged him.

"I know its stupid if you dont feel the same way but i really like you lily. I know i just met you but i feel fireworks go off everytime we touch. Im not planning just to get in your pants like the other girls i have been with. I really want to get to know you. And im hoping you feel the same way." He said all in one breath. I then started to smile.

"Harry i do feel the same way. I trust you not to get in my pants and treat me differently" i said to him.

"I wont ok i really li-"i then cut harry off by pressing my lips to his soft. He kissed back and i felt like i was in heven. He wrapped his tattooed arms round my waist and i put my hands in his curly mess. To my surprise he then slipped his tounge out of his own mouth and swiped it across my mow swollen bottom lip. I accepted it and our tounges fought for dominence. We were now making out and not just kissing anymore.

"Jump" he whispered onto my hot lips. I jumped and wrapped my legs round his waist. He then backed me up against a wall and we carried on making out for a couple more minutes.

We finnally pulled away panting breathlessly. He put me back down and i leant over placing my head where my knees are trying to catch my breath.

"I think we need to get back" i said to Harry

"Yeah ok" he said holding out his hand. I took it and we stroled towards the baby blue door. As we opened the handle te door got pushed open. The door then smashed into harry's nose making it start to bleed.

"NO MY HAZZABEAR!!!" louis screamed from the back of the group. We all laughed but then i turned my attention to harry and screamed.

"OH MY GOD HARRY!" I screamed. Harry's nose was now dripping with blood. There was a puddle of red on the floor and there was extra blood dripped around it. I reached into my bag an pulled out about 3 packets of tissues. I put a packet full on the floor and put 2 tissues on his nose to stop it bleeding.

After 10 minutes the blood was dried up and all of it was washed away and gone.

"Ok we have all decided to go out to lunch to celebrate. We are goin-" sam nearly finished his sentence but got cut off by Niall.

"NANDOS!!!" Niall yelled. We all started to laugh and made our way out of the double doors. I linked arms with harry and kept him steady as he was a bit light headed from the blood loss.

Everyone around us was having a good time as we sat down in the booth at Nandos. Becca was sitting next to Louis laughing her head off as he made her laugh and blush. I saw Liam lean over to Charlotte and whisper something in her ear making her giggle and blush. I lifted an eyebrow giving her the look. She just mouthed to me 'i will tell you later' i then nodded and turned to my meanu smiling to myself.

Man i love life.....

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Sorry i havent updated for so long. I got caught up writing a book. Gosh i love English and writing. Anyway see ya!!!!!!

-RACH!!! 💭💭💭👣👣👣💬💬💬💋💋💗💗❤❤💓💓💕💕💖💖💞💞💘💘❤❤💋💌💌💌👣👣💭💭💬