Sunday, 29th January 2017

10.05 PM

I keep waiting. 

I keep hoping for too much to be honest. It makes me feel bad. 

You've still not hit me up. It's been more than an hour now. You said you would. 

And then you tell me I'm upset regarding something like this. 

If you can't–

Well fuck. Now you decide to hit me up thanks. Now I've been mad for no reason.

Hum... But I'm contemplating on talking to you or not. Cause you're at your best friend's house and you're meant to be hanging out. I don't feel like I can interrupt that, even if you miss me or if you're bored. 

But there. I've replied to you now but that's all I'm going to say. I don't feel very comfortable talking to you right now, given the situation you're in. 

I'm back to being powerful again, both of my phone's have credit in them again. I am no longer helpless in this cruel world. 

I just realised that it actually is a corn on the sole of my foot and I need to get it removed asap because it really hurts to walk. 

I'd really like to reply to you but I'm so reluctant as I don't know where that places me. I'm too confused to talk right now, I hope you understand. I noticed I've been doing this–not too many times, maybe once, twice? 

I need to go and eat, maybe plug my laptop in to charge cause it's at 20% now. 

My iTunes has malfunctioned and refuses to quit no matter how many times I keep pressing command Q or manually press quit through the file on the menu bar. This has happened to my Viber a few times but it always closed after a few second. iTunes has been open for 5 hours now. 

I also accidentally quit all my safari tabs and windows while trying to close iTunes but it's okay. Turns out, you can restore all of them through the history bar in the menu. 

Maybe you already know hehe

Maybe you already know hehe. But it's okay, I was just saying this in regards to what happened between you and your little cousin Banana. 

I noticed my letters have started getting shorter maybe... and the periods between each one has gotten longer...

I think I'm going to go and eat. I'm not ignoring you... I just...

I don't feel very good about talking right now I've been overthinking too much.

I'll see you later tonight maybe, if I don't decide to sleep too soon without talking to you.

I love you a lot.

-Muffin.