Marching Band

Based off

http://theamazincactus.tumblr.com/post/148696833439/okay-but-listen-marching-band-au-allura-is-drum

and

https://dorktr0n.tumblr.com/post/148668153638/pidgeholtto-sweats-how-about-a-marching-band

Get ready (no regrets)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was what, the fifth time he's played careless whispers. Keith would admit, he was impressed, but he also wanted to kill the son of a b- "LANCE! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Keith saw Lance turn to the small sophomore in the pit working on lighting. "Yeah Lance," Keith said with a smirk "Shut up please."

"Awwww. At least admit you liked it" the saxophone leader smirked

"I did not" Keith turned my face away from the dark blue irises

"Come on" Lance wiggled his eyebrows as he scooted closer to the trumpet player 

"I'll say, I was impressed but-" Lance let out a shriek that sounded like a teenage girl getting a reply from her favorite celebrity. "What the HELL!" Lance ran to the back of the formation where the players were on the field. He ran to the sousaphone player and practically screeched in his ear. 

"He so liked it Hunk" Lance screamed at Hunk.

"I told you so."  Hunk said to Lance. 

"Could you two PLEASE get back to practicing!" Screamed the terrifying drum major, Allura.

"y-yeS MA'AM!" The two boys yelled back at her and got back into formation just as the director came walking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeh, it's short. I didn't really know how to work this but....I might do a remake in the future. ONLY IF you all suggest stuff so I don't have to keep scrolling through Tumblr to find headcanons......

K BYE 

Get trolled 

<3 you