Hogwarts

Loosely based on the above picture^^

------------------------------------------------------------

"GOD DAMN IT" Lance yelled from the seat in potions class. 

"language", said the stoic professor. 

"Sorry" the gryffindor mumbled. Lance sat back down and looked at his mistake. The contents in the cauldron just a burnt mush of stuff. "Hey," Lance said and turned around to face the staring Slytherin. "Could you stop staring, I know I messed up/" 

"Oh, um" the slytherin began, "I was just wondering if you wanted any help" Lance looked up, surprised, "Really? You'd help a screw up like myself?" 

"Sure" He shrugged "The name's Keith" 

"Lance" 

"I know" they shook hands and Keith made his way down to the table that Lance was working at. They continued to work the rest of the class with jokes and laughter, and much fewer explosions than would usually happen. By the end, Lance seemed rather discouraged. "You alright?" Keith asked

"Yeah..." Lance answered, scratching the back of his neck. "Actually, no" Lance grabbed Keith and wrapped his arms around him. "I want to see you again" Keith stood there shocked for a minute, then began to wrap his arms around the taller boy. "Let's meet again then" They separated, and suddenly realized they were still in the classroom, with the students, all staring. 

"Knew it would happen someday," a small ravenclaw said from the back. "Yup" responded the large hufflepuff sitting next to them.  "Pidge/Hunk, whAT THE HELL!" Keith and Lance both yelled. Pidge just shrugged and started to gather their things. "You guys are both the ones who came to me saying you needed help" Pidge grinned and walked out of the classroom. "Sorry about them" Hunk said "But, congrats" He gave two thumbs up and walked out behind the raveclaw student. The two boys stood there for another minute while everyone else gave pat's on the backs and left the room. Lance grabbed Keith's hand. Keith looked up to Lance "Um," he began. Lance shushed him and then pulled Keith in close. "By the way, I knew who you were Kogane" Lance whispered. Keith's face went red, "I knew who you were too McClain" Lance closed the distance between them.  "ahEM" Keith and Lance whipped their heads around to face the noise, "Very touching really, but could you go somewhere else please" the agitated professor said. "Yes, of course. Sorry Prof. Allura" The two boys left the room, Allura turned around and began to her desk. "ah, young love" She said as she picked up a photograph of a young man with a scar across his nose. "Don't you remember it Shiro." The man in the picture looked up at her and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that didn't go as well as I thought it would. but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to suggest items, like, and vote!!!! 

<3 you all!