Clothing Swap

In all honesty, I don't know what the fuck this is, it's basically, like, Keith is a female but lance is still male. idk if this is an au already but, yeah. Also, they're already a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Swap clothes?" Keilah (A/N pronounced KAYLA) said to her boyfriend Lance "Yeah" Lance said. "Why not? It would be funny!" Keilah squirmed a bit and turned away from Lance. "Do I get to pick my outfit?"

"Of course NOT silly" Lance poked his girlfriend "I'm picking for you and you for me" Keilahs uncomfortable face immediately turned into an evil grin. "Alright then" Keilah smirked "Be here at 6 tomorrow to pick up your outfit"

"Roger" Lance smiled and left. "This is going to be GREAT!" Keilah said to herself while rummaging through her drawers. 

~~~~Le old timeskip~~~~~

Three sharp raps on Keilahs door signified that Lance was outside. "Come in~"

"Hey K!" Lance walked in with a bag in tow. "You ready?"

"Yup"

"On three. 1"

"2"

"3!" They both pulled out the outfits they had created for each other from the contents of their closets. They looked at the outfits than at each other, outfits, each other. "Damn" Lance said.

~~~They at school?? I guess~~~

"What?"

"ooh"

"Hey sexy~"

Lance was parading his outfit with pride, a navy sweat shirt crop top with high waisted red athletic shorts. Keilah walked behind him, trying not to show off the black jeans and oversized black mcr shirt she was wearing. "When did he even buy this??" Keilah thought to herself. "OMG you guys..." came a small voice from behind the couple. "Pidge, i- it- w-" Keilah had started to say but got cut off by a tiny hand. "Keilah, darling, don't take this as offense, but" Pidge started "Lance looks DAMN GOOD in those shorts"

"I know right?!?" Keilah said holding the hands of her petite friend. "Why thank you ladies" Lance smirked while being shrouded in sparkles. Keilah smiled and grabbed Lance's hand in hers. "How THE HELL do you pull off those shorts better than me?" She asked. "I think it's my toned legs"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S SO SHOOOOORT!! IM SOOOOOOORY!! T0T