•••The Mall•••

AS I SAID IN THE LAST CHAPTER THIS IS ALL SANS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT SHOWN WHAT HE IS THINKING AS MUCH AS I WANTED TO
======================================
Oh no I am already regretting this why did I ask her? Ok Sans keep you cool or she will notice. "You know Sans I am very nervous I have not gone to the mall with you in a long time even if Jordan is coming with us." Frisk look at me as she said this. "It has been a long time but you don't have to be nervous around me kiddo." I said with my usual grin. "Sans I can tell you are nervous around me in general so when you asked me this it made me happy that I could spend time with you." Frisk smile brightly. What?! How did she know  I am nervous? Is it that obvious??? "If you are wondering how I knew you were nervous it because I have saw almost every emotion of yours don't you forget that." She said with no emotion looking straight ahead. Oh right I forgot about the resets. Wait.... is tha- "FRISK!" "JORY <3" oh no it is. "Hello Sans." "Hey Jordan" I said back with a grin. If it makes Frisk happy I will put up with HER. "We should go to Forever 21 Frisk! I saw that they have new sweaters!" "Really?" "Yep they have ones that are like yours but are green with one yellow stripe on it!" Wait they have Chara's classic sweater? I thought that no one would like something that unstylish. (Eye roll) "Really I would love to try that on!!" What is she thinking she know that is Chara's favorite sweater! We all walked in to Forever 21 and Frisk grabbed like 15 different pattern sweaters but her favorite had to be Chara's. she went and grabbed like 5 more of that one and paid. Jordan had different dresses that she tried on. She got them all. Then we walked over to the food court and got some food. I got subway for us I knew Frisk's Order by heart and I just asked Jordan hers. After we ate Frisk got a call from Metaton saying he wanted to see her now so now we a going to meet up with him.
======================================
387 words
Not a lot but I mean I mad this in 30 minutes so don't blame me if this is bad.