Its Challenge

Yuju walk on the stage and receive a cheer from fan.Yuju waves her hands and tell the PD to switch on the mic.Yuju sit on the stages and start to make a chat while waiting for other member.
"Annyeong...You guys here.I dont feel lonely anymore because the member not here"-Yuju.They cheer and start to talk."Yuju-ah. Did you date with someone"said One man.Yuju smile.'You want me to say Jungkook..never'monologue Yuju alone.
"Yes...Its you"said Yuju and they start cheering."You guys already eat?"ask Yuju actually try to change the topic.A few of them shook their head.Yuju start to stand when see the other member."Actually,today i serve some kimbap and coffee.Get it at the truck at the front okay but its have keyword"said Yuju.They cheer and ask for keyword.Yuju start to playaround.Yuju make a triple love and flying kiss."This is the keyword"said Yuju and they laugh.
  "Choi Yuna so beautiful"shout them.Yuju just smile and give a wink.The recording start.
***its Yuju outfit for today stage**

****************** Sinb start to throw the pillow at Jhope when he dozed off

******************
Sinb start to throw the pillow at Jhope when he dozed off.Jhope shock and give a death glare at Sinb.Sinb just laugh.The other just sit and dont do anything other than sigh.Bts and Gfriend does not have schelude since they end it at evening.They just wait until Yuju got out at the television in front of them.Even when they just make comeback.They already in the first place and win.
  "Since when she become a bad girl??Aahhh...I want to kill that girl"said Namjoon with annoyed voice.Sowon look at him."Its our fault right.She is challenging us"said Sowon.Jungkook look at them."What do you mean challenging?"said Jungkook.Sowon look at Yerin.
  "Actually,from the start she said she like Jungkook attitude.We try to make the two of you close but Yuju dont want it.The moment that things happen.Yuju get really angry to us.She shout asking what she do to get this.Last night,we ask her if she do something to the man but she dont answer it.She stress.She just want apologize."said Yerin and keep her head low.Eunha hug Yerin.
Jungkook look at his hyung.Guilty start to feel him.The other also sigh. Namjoon take his phone and dial for someone."What are you doing hyung?"ask Jimin.Namjoon smirk."If we want to talk to her.There is two person in this world can help us."said Namjoon."Who?"ask Suga.Namjoon raise his eyebrows a few times."Helloooo...Heechul hyung..."
*****************
  Yuju walk in the practice room to find its dark.Yuju just wears white short,pink tshirt with jacket and white cap hiding her black-green hair.Yuju switch on the lamp to find Bts and Gfriend sit at the table beside the room.Yuju raise her eyebrows."Surprise..."whisper Yuju but the other can hear it.Sowon stand up."Yuju-ah we have something to talk to you"said Sowon.Yuju act dont care and continue to play with her phone."You already talk to me.."said Yuju with a tired voice.Sowon sigh.
  "Yuju ah..."Yuju shock to see Heechul and Teyeon stand at the door staring at her.Yuju groan."What?"ask Yuju.She walk to the middle sit at sit staring at all of them.Heechul and Taeyeon also take a place there.
"congrats for the first place ang good stage"-Namjoon
"Ok thank you.That all right"said Yuju and stand to walk."Sit down"said Heechul with cold voice.Yuju stomp her feet and sit back.They start to ask many things make Yuju annoyed.
Since when you go to that place-Heechul
When i want i will go..Oppa..you also go right so what is the problem now-Yuju(Its going to be the first and last)monologue Yuju
What are you doing there-Taeyeon
What people do..i do the same-Yuju.
   Everyone start to sigh.Yuju just answer it with poker face."Did you do that things with the guy last night?"ask Namjoon with tired voice.Yuju raise her eyebrows with a smirk."Do you think...."Yuju look at them with sweet smile.She put her hand on the table and put her chin there make she look cute.Jungkook smile.'This girl really challenge us'think Jungkook and look at Jimin beside him.Jimin also smile.
  "Dont play around Yuju.You dont know anything"said Yerin with a worried look.Yuju laugh."Did you forget that i already have experience right"said Yuju and stare at all of them sharply.Her face become serious.
  All of them almost choked their own voice.Actually Yuju dont hate them but Yuju just feel dissapoint with everything.She just go to club for the first time last night and dont last for an hour at all.Yuju seriously feel lonely when she dont talk with the member.That why she keep her schelude fall so she dont have time to think about them.This sexy style.Its just sexy out but not her attitude.
"We are sorry unnie"said Umji and her tears start to fall.Yuju stand and turn her back to them.She hold her tears."Your sorry cant change anything"said Yuju.Gfriend eyes start to wet."We are really sorry.Can you forgive us"ask Sinb.Yuju sigh."I feel dissapointed with all of you.I just..I dont know"said Yuju.Yerin come and hug Yuju.The other also join make a group hug.They cry but Yuju hold her tears but still accept the hug.
  Bts just stand there looking at them.Yuju start to smile at Gfriend even its just a weak smile.Yuju look at Bts."I m still not done with you"said Yuju with straight face."You love me so why you so angry"said Jungkook make all the attention goes to him.Yuju smirk."Maybe...but not now.Its burn with the fire you make."said Yuju."Then,should we build the new one"said Jungkook.Yuju laugh.Yuju take her backpack."Never"said Yuju and walk out leave all of them.
  "Yah jungkook ah..You sure what you said"ask V.Jungkook laugh."I think i fall to someone"said Jungkook.The other start to hit him.Gfriend laugh."Then,let us share Yuju ideal type."said them.They talk for a few hours while eating the chicken.
*********************
Yuju walk to the table with her unit member.They eat together to celebrate the win.Yuju just look around dont know what to do or say."Yuju...you date with someone right?Last night,who carry you?"said Irene.Yuju just look at her."Unnie.You know i dont have time for that useless things..its just someone from my company tell me to go home"said Yuju.Her minds just keep thinking about what Jungkook said and why all of them look happy hear that.
  Yuju went home to find her member still not home so she just go to sleep.Suddenly,her phone ringing.
'Good night Yuna...Sleep well..-Jk'
  Yuju almost get a heart attack seeing the messages.Yuju groan and throw her phone on the side of bed and sleep.