New Start

Bts start the world tour under a new album WINGS YNWA.Thousand of army wait for this moment and absolutely bts get a love from all of them.
  Gfriend also make a comeback with a new mature concept.Gfriend attend many variety show to greet their fan again.
  "I...really feel glad"said Yuju while staring on the floor.Right now,they sit in the practice room.Its already midnight but they need to practice for the stage.
"Why?"ask Sowon.Everyone also give a look to Yuju.Atmosphere turn silent.Yuju look at them and give a weak smile.
"We have start a new day.Everyone already forget about the ship"said her again.The other also sigh.
  Yes.They manage to take over that big problem.Gfriend and Bts already have no relation.The couple??Yuju still dont ask them but from their manager information.They break up a month ago.
  The practice room tutn silwnt again.Just the sound of air con.Yuju stand and walk to soundbox.She pull out the USB and start to choose a song.The other member just keep silent.

The other look lost in their own mind.Yuju stare at them one by one.Yuju sigh.
  They start the practice a little bit late since  Yuju gave a space for her member.
***2 month later****
  Gfriend walk on the stage to take the awards.They give a speech and walk down stage.Gfriend table get mive beside Bts.Yuju greet Bts but actually its just Rap monster.The othe r member greet but with unsincere face.Yuju raise her eyebrow.
The member face also cold same with the other.Jungkook??Dont know why but he also avoid an eye contact.They on the way to the waiting room and meet with Bts on the way.Yuju the only one who smile amd this time Bts just give a weak smile.
  That night,Yuju meet with Namjoon at Heechul oppa house.
"What happen when im gone?"ask Yuju.Namjoon scratch his head.Heechul and Taeyeon just sit still.
  "Just some fight.."said Namjoon worriedly."What fight?"ask Yuju."Emmmmmmm...Big..fight.."Yuju shook.
"What??"shout Yuju..."Tell me...Everything"said Yuju.
******************
  Yuju walk to their main practice room.She stop her feet in front of the door when hear a sound in there.It not a really good sound because its look more to fight.
  Yuju open the door to find Jungkook Jin and Jimin stand there.Jimin hand hold Eunha hand while Jin stand really close to Sowon.Jungkook just stand at the wall coldly.
  "Get out"said Sowon.This time Yuju can see Sowon serious face.Sowon push Jin body a far from her.She pulk Eunha away from Jimin.Jungkook smirk.
"Hyung...Lets go"said jUngkook.They walk past Yuju and walk away.Yuju stand cluelessly without know what happen.Namjoon do not want to tell her and get support from Teyeon and Heechul.Yuju still a stranger in this story.What the hell is going on.
"Now tell me why?"said Yuju.Sowon and Eunha look stress.Yerin pull Yuju out and take her out to the rooftop.
****************
"What going on unnie?Why it really hard to tell me?"ask Yuju.Its hard for her because she the only one who dont understand.
"We choose to leave them"said Yerin.Yuju look at Yerin.Yerin give a weak smile.
  "Its getting hard when you gone.Fans start to give many speculation out of control.Even we move out..Its still the same so one day..Sowon make a meeting before sleep.She give us option whether we need to continue the relationship or not..We think about it for a weeks and this is the best solution we can think about."said Yerin.Yuju stare on the floor.
  "We tell them that we dont need them anymore.They shock and think its a joke but when its serious.The one who gets angry is Jin oppa and Jimin.They gets angry and start to talk about many things and ....."Yerin give a stare to Yuju.
  "There is one staff suddenly talk that we couple with them just for fun because Jungkook hurt you"Yuju look shock.
  "Its okay Yuju ah.We managed to end this even sometimes they come to us.Its okay..Everything will back to normal."said Yerin.
"Unnie...mianhae.."said Yuju.Yerin shook her head."No..its our fault.Fron the start you already tell us that we never make it..And now we know..you always true.You always right"said Yerin.Yuju hug her.