Happy end

Gfriend sit at the waiting room waiting for the opening for this variety show.Its been a month they continue their live after what happen between them and that group.The rumour...gone with the wind like their song their song.
"2..3. Annyeongsayo..Yeojachingu imnida"introduce them when Leeteuk as the Mc talk about them."Wahhh...we have Gfriend today.After a long time they silent from any show activities and today they comeback"said Hodong.They laugh.
"But...we not only have Gfriend here...There is another hot group that will come and make the atmosphere more hot.Come out"said Leeteuk

Gfriend just give a natural smile.The fanchant is so loud make they really proud with their senior.Bts sit behind Gfriend.
"2..3..Bang..Tan..Annyeonghaseyo..Bts imnida"greet them.They receive a loud applaud."Did you guys know today theme...it was dare and truth"said Leeteuk.Suddenly,the light gone make its dark.The big screen in front of them turn on playing some video.

"Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to 여자친구...Happy birthday to you"The members tears already flow and Yuju hold it really well.She managed to wave to the fan.
The big cake with their anime picture bring by Bts.They bow at each other.Namjoon tap Yuju head while Heechul and Taeyeon hug her and other member to calm their emotion
  "Give any words"aaid Hodong.Sowon take a deep breath and try to talk but her voice crack because of tears.Yuju tap Sowon shoulder and told her to give the mic."I will do it"whisper Yuju.She take a really deep breath to take over the nervous.
"Thank you Buddy...Thank you so much.Today and this times we manage to celebrate our second anniversary with many people.When we calebrate first anniversary.It just us and staff.I really feel glad and understand why my member cry.We dont know how thankful we are to you and all the people around us.Our boss..our writer...Bang Pd that help us many things.Our family,friends..Our senior and junior..Heechul oppa..Taeyeon unnie..Staff..Manager and stylish and..."Yuju glance to the member..."Bts sunbaenim that always give us support and senior and give us many experience..Thank you so much"said Yuju.The fan cheer and Yuju and Gfriend make a group hug.
  "We are going to separate you two a few teams as a couple.The teams with high score will receive advantage and the last will receive punishment."Said Hodong.
  "Yuju-Jungkook,Jimin-eunha,jhope-sinb,jin-sowon,v-yerin.You need to answer all the question"said Leeteuk.
Firstly,Bts feel awkward but they feel strange because Gfriend just act normally.
******************
Bts walk in the waiting room and see a big bouquet of flower and many types of food on the table.Jungkook stare at the gift while taking a seat."Who give it?"ask Jungkook lazy..He lay on the couch and Jimin take a seat beside him.
Jin and Rapmon walk to that gift and see a small card.
  'Bless to you...Hope you can become more happy'-GF
  "G....Gfriend.."said Jin stutter.Everyone stand up at the same time."Whattt?"shout them at the same time.Jungkook run and take the card.They start to assemble around Jungkook."Is it true?"ask Jungkook.
  "Its true...Why so shock?"Everyone look at the door.Their jaws almost drop."Do you want me to put shoes in your mouth?"ask Yuju with a strange face.They still stand still like mannequin."Yuju-ah..What happen?"Sowon come from behind Yuju.She look at Bts that still not move and look at them.
  "Lets eattttttt..."shout Yerin and Sinb with a bag of food and put it on the table.Follow by Umji and Eunha.They sit at the sofa and ready to eat..But stop when see Bts just look with blank face.Yerin pull V to sit beside her and give a lunch box to him.Eunha pull Jimin close and make a cute face tell him to sit.Jimin smile awkwardly ans sit beside her.
  Everyone take their partner and Namjoon also take a seat.Jungkook the only one stand still and stare at them.Yuju stand and walk to him."Hey...you dont want to it?"Jungkook just give a weak smile and shook his head."Really..i dont feel like want to eat too..Lets go"said Yuju.She walk to the rooftop and take a seat at the bench.
  She laugh seeing Jungkook look at her."We still normal.Not crazy yet."said Yuju.She stand beside jUngkook and look at the building scenery."We are sorry"said Yuju.Jungkook look at her.He smile."Yuju-ah..."said Jungkook..Yuju turn to see him...
~~Chu~~~
Yuju eyes turn big."Yahhhhhhhhh..."Yuju close her mouth with her hand while the other hand keep hitting Jungkook.Jungkook just laugh."We can be friend''said Jungkook.He gives Yuju a hug and leave her to meet other hyung.
*******************
"So Yuju...You write a song this times so this show will ends with Yuju song...Wahhh.."Everyone give an applaud.Gfriend smile and give a slight stare to Bts.
  'Thank you...Thank you so much for all you because let us know..what is love'They smile.Bts also give a smile.

**Its end...Wahhh..This time i take a really long time to end this because of busy.Thank you and im sorry for the chapter..Haaa...I accidently hit it when im writing and just aware about it just know...Sorry if this story not fun for you.."Bye guys..Hope we meet again next story