The rumour

"Yah3x..its already trending about btsxgfriend couple.."said jhope and show them the laptop screen.The other pay full attention.Their manager knock the door a few minutes later."The head call you to his office"said him bring the heavy sigh.
  Bts walk in to find gfriend also sit there.Bts sit opposite Gfriend.The couple give a stare to each other before give the full attention to Bang Pd.Bang Pd look serious and give a look to their face one by one.
Yuju look at her members that just stare on the floor same with Bts.The one who calm is absolutely Namjoon and Jungkook.Bang Pd throw some paper on the table.Namjoon pick it up and give a few of it to Yuju.These time Yuju act like a leader when she see Sowon condition.
  "Its a poster and invitation card about your couple.According to your act,i think the rumour is true..."said him and give a look to Jin and Sowon make them avoid the eyes."Im not angry since i dont thing it will affect your activities but...Namjoon..give me a reason why i should approve the relationship"said Bang Pd and look at Namjoon.Namjoon almost choke his neck.
  He take a look at his member and lastly Yuju.Yuju smile and give strength to Namjoon."I think they are really serious about this things.Even a few days ago they fight but still managed to give full attention to schelude.I dont think its a problem because our fans even give a green light"said Namjoon.Yuju nod.Suddenly,Bang Pd give a look to Yuju make she shock and really cute because Yuju makr her bottle fall.Bang Pd laugh seeing Yuju cuteness.
  "How about Yuju and Jungkook?"said him make Yuju eyes circled.Yuju open the bootle and drink."Nothing happen"said Yuju with a cold voice.Bang Pd raise his eyebrow."Why you two did not fall in love while the other make it?"ask him again.Jungkook look at Yuju who act like she dont hear it.The situation become more calm."We just going to be friend"said Jungkook.
  Bang Pd nod his head."Lets goooo.."said him receive a shock look from all of them."Make party to celebrate"said him.All of them cheering.Yuju smile but raise her hand."Im not joining.I have work..Bye guys"said Yuju and give a respect and walk out.
  Yuju sit in her car that make a way to Daegu for her schelude.Yuju stare outside the window.
  "Fan really like the ship but not all of them.Last week during the rumour out about seeing us out together.The first couple that get more vote is me and Jungkook.During my fanmeeting,Jungkook fans come and give me many shirt and accesories.I found out that it is couple item because the shirt i wear accidently same with Jungkook wear for our airport fashion.Why i just know about it but Jungkook look dont care. ."
  Monologue Yuju alone.She is going to see it today because she is going to a fansign for her brand.Yuju arrive at the venue to find many placard about Yukook and more.Yuju start the fansign.
1."Unnie what is your ideal type?"
  Yuju laugh."Why you want to know?"ask Yuju.Dont try to be serious because actually she know what is the meaning behing this question."Did it same with someone?"Yuju laugh.Yuju write something on the question paper and laugh."Its my father"
2."Would you mind to join WGM?"
Yuju smile."I dont know.I dont think i want it but if i get the chance i will join it.Who do you want to be my couple?"ask Yuju."Bts Jungkook"Yuju smile."Why him?"Because i think the two of you are really cute together."Yuju just smile.
3."What is your reaction about BtsxGfriend couple?"
  Yuju laugh."What yours?"said Yuju and give a look to the girl.The girl smile."I scream like crazy because its so cute and real"said her.Yuju nod her head."Its good if you ship us but dont take it to serious.You know our boyfriend is bUddy."said Yuju.She laugh.
**************
  Yuju walk in the practice room to find Bts also there but the missing one is EunMin,Taerin and SuJi couple.Yuju just put her bag and lie on the floor near Sowon.
  "Im tired become you all lawyer.All the question about the couple"said Yuju with annoyed face.The other laugh."About you?"ask Namjoon.Yuju sigh."Its annoying.Why i need to join WGM with this man"said Yuju while point at Jungkook.Jungkook shock but managed to catch Yuju hand and turn it.Yuju scream and kick Jungkook leg.
  "Stop fighting or the two of you need to get married for real"said Sowon.Yuju give a sharp stare at Jungkook before back to lying position.The other couple walk in with a noise."What3x?"ask Jhope.V give a sharp look to Yerin."The girl going to do a sexy dance with Got 7"said him with pout face."Who's girl"ask Jhope.Sinb look at him and raise her hand.Jhope sigh.
  "You join?"ask Jungkook to Yuju who sit beside him.Yuju nod her head while playing with her phone."With who?"ask him again."with Jaebum sunbae"Jungkook sigh.'Im jealous..I think'said Jungkook alone.
********************

Jungkook cant stop looking at Yuju.She look so hot.Namjoon poke Jungkook."Pretty right?"said Namjoon.His eyes also look at Yuju.Jungkook smile."Cover yourself.There is fancam everywhere."said him.Jungkook look around and smile to fan camera.
  V,Jimin and Jhope make an annoyed face looking at the couple.The other laugh.Sowon and Umji not joining the collaboration so Suga and Jin just laugh at them.During Gfriend stage,Bts and Got7 also Exo sings together.Yuju laugh seeing them cheering.
Yuju calm when Bts make a performance.The other also act like that.Yuju almost choke her water."Yah..did you hear the fanchant?"said Sowon with wide eyes.Everyone give full attention.The fanchant become more louder.
"Yukook..Sowjin..Taerin..Suji..Hob Eunmin..Namjoon..BangChin.."
  Their eyes circle and at that times camera catch them on bigscreen.The scream turn crazy.Yuju just act normal and make a peace sign.Gfriend also find Bts found out about the cheering.Yuju catch Jungkook eyes look at her and Yuju avoid it.
The concert end and Gfriend walk in to their dorm."Im going to get crazy because of fan."said Yuju.The other laugh."Its kind of fun when you get many support"said Yerin and hug her teddy bear.Yuju smirk and make annoyed face like want to throw out.
  Tomorrow,they going to attend Strong heart special and its Yuju birthday.Maybe Yuju special episode.
***************
  Yuju walk in the studio find its dark.The Pd told Yuju to stand at the center.Suddenly the light turn on and screen play a video.

  "saengil chuka hamnida..."Yuju find tears come out.She hugs her member.Their eyes also teary.They take a seat and see hundred fans sit there with loud cheer.Absolutely because of Bts also here together with them.
  "Okay..we are going to see the hashtags that trending these days.First place...BtsxGfriend"The members try to give positive reaction when fans cheer like crazy.
"The rumour said you two are really cute.Even yesterday,the fanchant change and become a hot topics.You are from the same company so its not really hard to meet.Yukook..The hottest couple of group.Saying that there is nothing you two cant do.Sing,Dance even your dork is same...."Jungkook and Yuju give a slight stare to each other."Second couple...Eunmin..The cutest couple ever..aegyo and sing also related to them...Taerinn...Alien couple.Their dork never enough..HopeB..Dance teacher.Sowjin..Eldest couple..Suji..Cute couple..So..Yuju..what do you think about this"Said the MC,Seunggi..
  Yuju look at them one by one."Actually i dont know where this come from but honestly i hear about this too.There also an army come to our fansign and from what Bts sunbae said..Buddy also come to them.I dont think it is a problem to us but it will be when it become really serious.We cannot give any conclusion about the relationship.I just worried that the fans hury when it turn out not true.True that we from same company.We also met but absolutely as Friend.Maybe,i think just wait for our official statement regarding the rumour..."said Yuju.Namjoon nod."So its true?"ask the Mc.Yuju smile."Maybe yes or maybe not."said Yuju.
  They walk in the waiting room.Yuju look tired."See..im a lawyer.."said her while the makeup artist fix her makeup.Sowon smile."Mianhae"
The show end with Gfriend performance.