Jealousy

"Okay..gfriend will do a collaboration stage with seventeen.Seventeen does not have any special stage but you two going to collaborate for very nice.You will get the choreo these night and for Yuju and Hoshi.You get the choreo now.Hope you do your best.Good luck"said the PD.
  Now,Gfriend at the Hong Kong for MAMA 2016.Its already end of the year and Yuju really busy with her personal schelude and manage to meet her member here after a long time.These years,Gfriend manage to attend MAMA.They are so happy and nervous because of the big stage here.
  Yuju give a bow to Seventeen Hoshi.They going to practice the choreo together.Yuju doing the dance professionally when its a skin contact part.They done all the rehearsel next day and just wait for the live stage.
"Yahhh...i am too nervous to sleep.."said Yerin.They are assemble at Yuju room.Yuju stare at Yerin when she lay on the bed after take a bath."Just sleep if you want to show the best stage"said Yuju with a tired tone.Yerin look at Yuju.The other also look at Yuju."Yuju-ah..Did you meet Jungkook?"ask Eunha."Why should i?"ask Yuju under a blanket.
  Eunha scratch her back of neck."Nothing"said Eunha and look at Sowon."Yuju-ah..we have something to talk to you"said Sowon."Baraeyo.."said Yuju.
  The other sigh."We are dating with Bts"said Sinb.Yuju get up from her lay with a circle eyes.Yuju laugh."Are you sure?so the rumour i hear is true"said Yuju.She look at them one by one."Let me guess the partner....Eunha unnie with Jimin sunbae...Sinb with Jhope sunbae...Yerin unnie with Suga sunbae..Jin sunbae with our leader. .Right?"said Yuju with a bright face.The other member nod their head.
  "So i think its the couple that army do right?Jin sunbae with Sowon unnie dating rumour already out and trending last week.I think the other also get a congrats too"said Yuju and clap her hand.She back to lag but someone knock her door.Yuju look at them."If its your boyfriend,bring to gour own room..goodnight.."said Yuju.She open the door to see Bts at the door.Yuju smile and push other member out."Bye.."said Yuju and close the door.
  Bts look at their own gf and smile.Absolutely shock.Gfriend laugh too.Jungkook look at them and sigh.When he will get a chance to talk with Yuju.
***********************

Jungkook feel annoyed but try to cover his face because he knows thousand of fancam on him.Bts hard to do a collaboration with Gfriend because of fan but they think almost all the fan like the couple.Yuju??Jungkook sigh and catch her hyungs attention."Its okay Jungkook ah..Its just a stage"said Namjoon.
  Yuju step backstage at the waiting room but someone pull her hand and pin her in the wall."Whatt the-"said Yuju but shock seeing that person.Jungkook just stare on the floor.Yuju look at Jungkook."What do you want?"ask Yuju."i want you..."said Jungkook.Yuju groan and push Jungkook away."I dont have time for this"said Yuju and walk away.
***********
Im sorry for late and short update.My check out always get postponed because of my health.I also face a few problem at school regarding my crush..hihi..so i hope you understand. Im going to update later