Denying

Fan start to turn a little bit overacting when Yuju and Yerin will stare in a new drama with other male actor.They start the haters telling they cheat to their couple.Day by day,Yuju become stress and told the other to hold a meeting.
  "We never make it.I tell you from the start"said Yuju.She look stress because she start to receive haters just because of couple.The other sigh.Bts already make a comeback and Gfriend on the way.So they worried it will affect their status.
  "So..you all..still couple??"ask Yuju.They nod slowly.Yuju look at Jungkook.Jungkook also sigh."I dont know.I think we should say something"said Jungkook.Yuju take some letter from her bag and put it on the table.She stare at Sowon telling her to see it.
"We are going back to Soumu.Its different boss.My father already take care of it.We are going to make comeback under Soumu."said Yuju.All of them look at each other in shock.
  "Sorry to say this but i dont think you can continue this relationship"said Yuju seriously.They start to look stress.
  "I just want you all to understand.Hear what i want to say.For Bts.You already popular and ypu have a thousand fangirl.We..We just start and if you know the one who start to get haters is us.Take their Jungkook..Jimin and anyone.First they talk and now what.They start to make fuss and give problem to us."said Yuju this time really serious.
  Yuju walk out together with jungkook and namjoon to give them a time.Namjoon leave jungkook and Yuju alone.
"Its look like we never make ot to the end"said Jungkook while staring on the floor.Yuju smile."Yup..Just forget what you feel to me"said Yuju."Its for our sake."said Yuju.
  A weeks later,Gfriend and Bts make an official statement and interviewed regarding the issue.Everyone look serious and the leader is Namjoon and Yuju to talk.
*What is the relationship between all of you?
  Yuju take the mic."Its just a relationship between senior and junior.There is no less or more.We work together and take a lesson fron each other.We know about the shipper between fans but it not true.We debut to sing not to date."
*What is the evidence?
Namjoon take turn."I dont think we need a proof.We never make an official statement about couple,date or anything.Everything happen because of the gossip and we really just friend.We meet one times a month so we never make it.We also know our situation and position in this industry."
  The interview end and Bts also gfriend managed to let out a calm sigh.Gfriend going to move out next week so Bang Pd make a small party to celebrate.
"Sorry for what happen"said him.Sowon and the other just give a weak smile.
**********************
  Gfriend walk on stage to receive the best dancer award.After the speech,they ready for the performance.Unfortunately,in the middle of the performance..Yuju fall twice because of the slippery stage.Yuju can hear a sound from her back.
  Yuju managed to hold the pain until the stages end.The manager carry Yuju to the waiting room.
"Why?"Jungkook look panic seeing Yuju situation.He tries to help carrying Yuju but Yuju push him slowly.Yuju look around seeing the staff staring at them.
  Yuju get bring to hospital and Gfriend need to stay until the award end.Umji start to tear."Unnie..Im worried about Yuju unnie"said Umji.Eunha pull Umji in hug.They get back to their seat without Yuju.Bts stare to gfriend but they avoid any eye contact.
  "Song of the year goes To.....여자친구.."Sowon eyes become big.They walk up with tears..They try to talk but need to take a second because of shock.
"Emm..We are really dont expect this big award.First thank you to our ceo and Bang Pd that manages to give us a chance.Really thank you.Our family.Staff..Manager..And..our Yuju.."the fans start to cheer hard hear the name.All of them cry because of worried"Our Yuju condition..We still dont know about it.We just hope she is fine but when she go..She saud dont worry.This award also for Yuju who work hard to write the lyrics.Thank Buddy..saranghae"They walk at the waiting roon to see Yuju sit there.Yuju also cry and hug them.
  "We make it..We make it..You all did the best"said Yuju as always.
************************
  Today is idol championship day.Yuju take a part in running.Yuju start to feel pain again at her back.Yuju hold it until you can see a cold sweat all over her faces."Its final..Hold it"said Yuju.She look at her members and can see their worried look.They know about the hurt.
  Yuju manages to win the races but cant hold her pain.Yuju fall on the floor with tears.The situation become chaos when the paramedics bring Yuju out.Fans start to shout Yuju name to give her strength.Sowon follow Yuju to hospital this time.
  Bts look worried and sit around gfriend.Gfriend also look worried.
"She look really hurt.Its hard to see her cry"said Namjoon.The other nod because their mind already loss.
*************
  An hour later,Sowon walk in alone and receive an attention from fan.Sowon just smile and wave.She walk to Bts and Gfriend.They walk to the waiting room.
  "Yuju unnie?"ask Sinb.Sowon sigh.Try to hold her tears."Yuju on the way to America for a surgery"said Sowon.They look shock."What do you mean?"ask Jimin.
  "She need to do a surgery for her back.She almost broke her own back because of the stress.She get 3 month holiday for healing so our comeback date get postponed"said Sowon.Jungkook rub his hair roughly."For the last time,she manages to say dont worry and she is fine...Such a stupid kid"said Sowon.
*****************
  "Haiiiii"shout Yuju.Its been a month and now they can contact with Yuju.Yuju just done her surgery and right now in the healing times.
  "I miss you....."shout Yerin with tears.The other too.Yuju laugh.
  "I miss you too"...They talk about many things including Bts who just start their tour successly.Yuju hear the rumour and act like dont care.
"Yaahhhh...We need to move on guys..Lets not take care about them again"said Yuju.
"When you will comeback?"ask Eunha.Yuju sigh."I really want to comeback now.Just wait"said Yuju.
*********************

  Bts make a hot comeback with the new song.The views on youtube and everything.They managed to broke many record.At the same time,Gfriend also proud of them and sent a bouquet of flower to congrats.

  Gfriend just wait for Yuju comeback to start a new day.They change the hair colour and become a hot topics.Only Yuju hair that fan dont know.
  Its Gaon chart award and its actually Yuju first comeback.Fans wit it everyday and Yuju make a comeback withour everyone know.During the start,Gfriend just come as the five members make fans feel dissapointed.
  Heechul as the mc make the work really well.
  "Buddy...Are you ready...i know you sad but today its going to be really fun"Bts look at each other.Jungkook whisper at Namjoon."Yuju back today?"ask him.Namjoon shook his head dont know anything.

  Fans scream like crazy seeing Yuju in opening.Bts also.Yuju is really beutiful.Yuju managed to wave to fans.
  Gfriend wins artist of the year for January.Fans scream Yuju name all the time make yUju shy.
"Im sorry because make you worried.I promise will show you more beautiful stage.Today our teaser will out so wait for our comeback buddy-ah"said Yuju..

Sorry guys because not update for a long time.I really sorry.I dont have enought time even for myself.Hope you understand..