My Girl

Manik decided to confront Naira and ask her directly. Even if she would refuse to tell, then also he would force her. So he went and searched the entire campus in order to find Naira but she was nowhere to be found. Finally in the canteen, he spotted Diksha and went to her.

"Where's Naira ? I need to talk to her immediately", He had said.

Diksha gave an apologetic look and said,"She left and went home."

Manik started worrying and said,"Is she all right ? She never leaves like this. I mean this is not her. She's been...."

"Nik, it's ok. She's alright but there are somethings that you need to know", Diksha said. As soon as Manik heard that, a fear swept over him but Diksha continued."Come and sit with me. I'll tell you."

As soon as they say together on a table that was a little less crowded than other ones, Diksha started speaking. "Nik, I know Naira has been meaning to say you this herself but I also know that she will never be able to say it. So I'm gonna do it. You need to stay away from Naira."

Manik was shocked to hear this. What was Diksha saying? Naira and Manik were best friends, weren't they ? Before he could ask her the reason, she continued.

"Lemme complete. It's not because of anything you did. It's something else."

Manik couldn't take it. What could be big enough to separate two friends ? So he spoke ," What is it ? You need to tell me."

Diksha said," I can't tell you all about it. It's Naira's decision to tell you or not and I respect her decision. At most I can tell you that being with you scares her. And it's not good. So it's for her own good that I'm asking you to do this."

Manik spoke in a hurry. He didn't know what he was saying. "Diksha what fear is it that stops her from seeing me ? I'm her Friend. I'm there for her, doesn't she know about it. I'm gonna protect her from any problems that come. I'm going to be her support. "

"Manik listen to me", Diksha interrupted.

But he ignored her and continued. " She can't just walk away like that. Atleast she could've had talked to me. I can't just let her go. I can't leave her alone , especially if she's in any kind of trouble. I love her and I'm not gonna leave her. She has to understand the that."

Diksha stared at him and started smiling. That was the moment when he realized what he had said. He had said he loved her. He loved Naira.

Finally all of the things started making sense to him. It was love that had been troubling him for weeks. It was that magical feeling that he had been experiencing around her. He couldn't believe it for a moment and then he said it again, but this time with full confidence. "Yes. I love her !"

Diksha smiled and said," Finally you dumbo understood yourself. I knew there was something you had for her but I couldn't say it to you. Now that you've realized that you love her, I'm gonna help you get your girl."

Manik couldn't control his happiness. He stood up and hugged Diksha. He was so happy to know that now he had Diksha to help him get his love. Naira.

Diksha was happy about it too that finally she had Manik's support. It would make it easier for her to help Naira move on from Abhishek.

And with a confidence unmatched, Manik said," I'm gonna get my girl !"