Thank You

I've been waiting to tell you all this. It's just been so difficult for me. Every time I think about talking to you of all those things, I'm just ashamed of myself.

You always stood there by my side and all that I did was push you away, scold you, get angry and never listen to you but now I've realized that all that you said was true.

I still love him, I still love Abhi. He has a special place reserved in my heart and that will be forever. I will always have those scars of losing him but now I've learnt that it's not my fault. Yeah it was to some extent but later it all was an accident. I still feel guilty but I know that if Abhi would have been here, he would have told me to chill. I know he was stupid, a stupid that is always gonna be my first love.

But you baby ! You made me realize all that. I'm just so happy because of you. If it hadn't been for you, I would be sitting in a corner, blaming myself, hiding all that pain away and dying each day.

But you gifted me a new life. You gave me the courage, you made me strong enough to realize that yes, I can love again.

You made us, you made me and Manik. We will be eternally thankful to you. He told me how you worked day and night to help him.

Today, I have all that I want. I have my dream world with me. I have the best guy on this planet and I know that I couldn't have found anyone better than him.

He loves me so much. Sometimes I doubt that maybe I don't even deserve him but then he does his stupid things to make fall in love with him more deeply, each day.

You know what ? He is so cute that he reads a chapter of The Fault In Our Stars every day for me and everytime I am reminded of that beautiful day when he asked me to be his Hazel. I knew at that moment that I didn't want to be his Hazel. I wanted to be his Naira. And together we will be us, not someone else.

I'm saying this all here because I don't think that I can thank you for everything without disappearing in a puddle of tears. You have done so much for me.

I know most probably you'll be very busy with your family due all those trips that you plan on vacations. But it's been 4 months since all of that, and I knew that I had to say all this sometime, so why not today itself.

Thank you so much Diksha and I love you to the core of my heart. Thanks for being such a great friend. I hope that I rose up to your expectations too.

Love you loads,

Naira.

As she finished typing the E-mail on her phone, someone hugged her from behind. A smile spread across her face and she hit the send button. Shoving her phone back inside her bag, she turned around and hugged him back.

Ah ! She loved him so much. She loved Manik so much.