xlviii.

NARRATOR

--

"Let's go, Min-young. They're waiting for us." Jiwoo blurted.

"Coming!" I said as I grab my backpack and went outside. I immediately went inside the car and Joseph started the engine and off we go.

Jinwoo's one of my friend. We are 4 in a group(Where we covered the Bood, Sweat, and Tears and got casted.). Jinwoo, who's a year older than me. Then there's Joseph and Seojun, they're 2 years older than me. Okay, fine. I'm the maknae in the group. Isn't obvious? Tch. But I don't use oppa or unnie at them. I'm just not used to it. Hehe. We're a trainees in YG Entertainment.

There's 2 boys and 2 girls in our group. We have a meeting with our agency today. Too bad, I can't be with Taehyung-- and Irene. -.- Yeah, I'm happy for them. *Note the sarcasm.

As soon as we entered our agency, we directly went to the office. We sat down and waited for the meeting to start.

"As far as I know, you've been a great trainees." Mr. Yang(CEO) said. We just listened to him and stayed quiet.

"I've seen all your records, I think you're ready to be released." He simply said. Oh, okay.-- WHAT?!

"S-sir?" Joseph stuttered.

"Yes, you need to practice more for your debut next 3 months. Are you okay with that?" We just nodded happily.

"Next week, you will sign a contract about your debut. Also, think about your group's name and inform me on what you chose."

"Yes sir!" There's not enough words on how we feel today. We're so damn happy!

"You can go now and go practice for your vocal and dance lessons. Alright?" We saluted and Mr. Yang just chuckled. "Don't forget your stage names if you want to have one."

"Ne! Kamsahmnida!" (Yes, Thank you!)

After we stormed out of the room, we stayed silent and went directly to our practice room.

When we're already inside the room, we looked at each other and..

"KYAAAAAAAAAH~~" Jiwoo and I screamed excitedly.

While the 2 boys played Zico's Eureka and dance the hell out. Jiwoo and I joined them also.

What a great daaaaayyy!

Taehyung-ah, I'm a bit close enough. ^^ Just wait for me. Silly me. There's no more chances. //sighs