lxxiii.

!! Short Update !!

Third Person's POV

Suga immediately caught Min-young. He notices the wound in her head is now bleeding.

He looked at Taehyung, "If something happens to her, this is all your fault!" and went to the hospital.

"SUGA!" Ji-young went to Suga as soon as he saw Min-young being carried by Suga.

The nurses and doctor are now in the emergency room treating Min-young.

Suga and Ji-young is waiting for the results.

"Where did you find her?" Ji-young asked.

"Our practice room." Suga answered.

"What?" Ji-young looked at Suga.

"She went to Taehyung." Suga answered.

"Then what?", Ji-young continued, "He rejected her again? Choses Irene, again?" He said mockingly.

"How did you know?" Suga questioned.

"I know we're not that close, but I always have my connections." Ji-young answered.

Suga's POV

We were interrupted when the doctor finally came out, we stood up and walked near him. He looked at us and he slowly shooked his head.

"W-what happened?" Ji-young asked.

"I'm sorry but.. She's currently in coma. We did everything, but —"

Ji-young grabbed the doctor's collar, "What the fuck happened? You did everything?! BUT WHY IS SHE IN COMA?!" He shouted in anger.

I held him back to calm him.

When he calmed down, I looked back at the doctor, "I'm sorry, he's must've been shocked. Can you continue what you're about to say?"

He cleared his throat and continued,

"There's fifty percent chance that she'll survive, but we need her to cooperate with us. She's not fighting anymore. It's like she wanted to let go already."