lxxiv.

Ji-young's POV

"How's my sister?" I ask him on the phone.

We've decided to take turns in staying at the hospital. Whenever I'm busy, he's the one who's going to stay in the hospital, vice versa.

Her friends KARD, Already debuted last month. They wanted to wait for my sister to wake up, but they were left with no choice because they already delayed their debut many times.

"Still the same, she's still not moving. Not even an inch." I heard him sighed.

It's been 3 months, there's still no progress.

"Arraseo I'll head there now." I said as I entered my car and drove off.

I went inside the room where she is and saw him staring at my sister. He seemed not to notice that I'm already here.

It made a sound when I closed the door behind me. Now I caught his attention.

I stared sharply at him, "Do you like my sister?" I leaned my back at the door.

He was caught off guard at my prank question. He didn't answer back.

I smirked at him, and switch my attention to my sister. I went near her.

"Aigoo, Why is it that my sister is so pretty? I feel like I need to guard you 24/7. " I said while gently caressing her hair.

"She's not only pretty, hyung." He said. I looked at him. "She also have a good personality, outgoing, strong, and brave." He continued.

He stared at my sister admiringly, "I don't really get why would this happened to her. She's more than anything to me, hyung. To your question earlier, yes. I like her. A lot. Why? She's amazing. She have the most charming smile that anyone would die just to see it, Tears that will probably break your heart. She's fragile, yet she's brave and strong," He looked at me and continued, "Yes, hyung. I like her a lot. I really do."

I blinked several times while absorving what he just said, "What the fuck? Did I just heard a cheesy and cringy confession?"

He then realized what he just said, "Ah, hyung. I forgot, I need to go somewhere." He said while pacing back and forth, like he doesn't know what to do.

I chuckled silenty while watching him.

"Yah." I called him, he stopped and stood properly in front of me, his head looking at his feet.

"Go now. I thought you have something to do?"

"Ah! Neh." He said, but when he was about to go out, I called him.

"I want you for my sister, Suga-ssi." I smiled.