lxxviii.

Suga's POV

I caught her when she was about to fall. I instantly called her brother.

After a few minutes, he came rushing toward us.

He got Min-young from me and we went to the hospital as soon as possible.

"What happened?" He asks me.

"I-I.." I can't find any words to say. Because he strictly to told me and her friends that we shouldn't let Min-young meet him.

"What?" He sternly said.

"She dragged me towards our practice room. I-I swear I didn't pursue her! She was so eager to meet my members. So, y-yeah. A-and this happened.." I voice became a whisper at the end.

I just heard Ji-young hyung sighed. "Well, I think this is bound to happen. We can't hide everything in her. She'll remember all of it soon."

I just stayed silent. Then the doctor came out saying that she's now okay and we can go see her at the hospital room.

After 2 hours, she finally woke up. At first, she just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and closed her eyes again.

I took a glance at his brother. I saw a faint smile on his face. He went near her sister and held her hands.

"Are you feeling good now?" I didn't hear more of it. Because he whispered it. Then I just saw Min-young slightly nodded.

"Suga oppa."

"Min-young."

"I.." She started. I waited for her to continue. I hands are trembling. Why am I nervous anyway?

"I am thirsty."

"O-oh. Alright." I said as I went out to get her a glass of water and handed it to her.

After a few moments, I received a call from my manager that I have an important schedule to attend on, so I went off.

Min-young's POV

I felt someone held my hand, I looked up to see who it was and saw my brother.

"Are you feeling good now?" He asks. I just nodded.

I called Suga oppa and told him I'm thirsty.

I had a little conversation tomy brother.

We stopped when Suga oppa returned with a glass of water.

"Thank you." I smiled. He just smiled back.

⎮⎮ Next Day.

"Oppa! I'll go outside and stroll at the playground!" I shouted at him when I was at the door fixing my shoes.

"Alright! Be careful, okay? Did you bring your medicine?" He replied.

"Nope. I forgot to bring." I said.

"Here. Don't ever forget your medicine again, arraseo? What if—" He nags and I cut if off.

"Alright! Alright! No need to nag at me! Geez, oppa." I got the medicine from him and put it in my pocket.

"Bye~ I'll be back later." I kissed him in his cheeks and I went off.

While I was strolling around in the playground,

"Min-Min?" Did just someone called me? I turned my back to know who it was.

"V? Annyeong haseyo." I bowed slightly and faint smiled.

He just stood there looking at me for a minute which I found uncomfortable.

"Uhm, I-I need to go now." I was about to turn back when he pulled my arm and hugged me.

"What are you doing?!" I panicked. He just tightened the hug.

"I'm sorry." He said. I felt that he was crying because his shoulders are shaking.

"Did you do something bad to me before? Why are you saying sorry?" I ask him.

He finally let go of me, I didn't receive any answer from him, he just smiled.

He wiped away all his tears, he was about to say something when a soft and tiny voice called his name,

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" A girl from nowhere appeared.

"Oh, Hi~ You're Min-young, right? I heard you had an accident. Sorry about that." She said to.

"Hello. But..who are you?" I asked her. She was surprised.

"Oh. I got a temporary amnesia. I'm not being rude." I lightly chuckled.

"Oh, I'm Irene. Red Velvet member." She smiled and we shook hands.

"I'll be going then, seems like you two have something to do." I smiled again and bid my goodbye.

I turned my back and walked away.

My eyes shifted to the side again and became glazed with a glassy layer of tears. As I blinked, they dripped from my eyelids and slid down my cheeks. I bit my lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from my mouth; my heart just sank again.