lxix.

(A/N: There's a lot of typos and wrong grammars. Please bear with me.^^)

(A week later.)

Min-young's POV

"Unnie, I'm going out later. Do you want to come?" I asked Somin unnie. We're just done doing our practice for out debut next week. We're really excited.

"To where?" She asked.

"Mall."

"Arraseo. I am also planning on going tomorrow. Let's go today instead. I'm not going to let go on your own." I just smiled and nod at her. After what happened that day, she almost went to their agency just to confront him. She almost called the oppas(B.M and J.Seph). I was thankful that I was able to stopped her. It would be World War III, knowing that I am the maknae and they are very protective when it comes to me. *sigh*

Minutes later, we went out to go to the mall.

"Min-young-ah, do you like this?" She asks holding the red stilletos.

I frowned, "Unnie! You know that I don't like wearing heels."

"Wae? You're look gorg when you wear these!" She insisted.

"No, unnie. No." I grimaced and head to the other store infront of us that says 'CONVERSE HIGH'

"Perfect," I whispered to myself and went inside the shop.

"KYAAAAH~ OPPAAA~"

"Min-yoongi oppaaaaa~~"

"Eottokke?! My hearteu! My hearteuuuuuuu~"

"Mah horse and mah hope~~ J-HOPE~~~"

"Notice me senpai~ Pleaseu~!"

I went outside to know what's happening.

So, Bangtan went outside to shop. It's quite crowded tho. Goodluck for them.

My eyes immediately searched for him. There he was, looking fine and all. He's the last one walking. Just by looking at him, the flashbacks of what happened, appeared again.

I was about to step back and go to Somin unnie when I saw a man wearing a mask and holding a steel-like thing.

Wait, a baseball bat?

Is he going to play here in the mall? Pft. Hahaha

The heck? Seriously?

I laughed mentally at that thought.

But it's kinda strange. Why is he following the Bangtan-sunbaes?

No, towards Taehyung, to be specific.

Oh shoot. No choice. I yelled,

"TAEHYUNG!" I yelled so loud that all eyes on me now. He also looked at me. I got all the attention. Oops.

They were looking, but I didn't care.-

I ran to him anyway.

I hugged him from behind and —

*THUD!*

I heard a loud thud and a lot of screaming.

"Guards! Oh my God!"

"Omo!"

"There's a sasaeng fan attempted to hit V oppa!!"

"Call an ambulance! Ppali!"

My vision is now becoming blurry and I fell. Thank God, someone just caught me.

"Min-young, Hey. Wake up. Don't close your eyes! Come to your senses!" I felt a multiple tap on my cheeks. I looked at him.

"Suga oppa.. you're not supposed to be here. It's dangerous..." I whispered.

"Do you think I'd let you be like this?!" He said angrily. "Why did you do that?! Are you insane?!"

"Min-young.. Look at yourself right now! You should worry about yourself!" Suga oppa

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!! FASTER!" Suga oppa yelled. "Min-young, Don't you ever close your eyes. Shit. There's a lot of blood. Fuck!" He suddenly removed his bandana and put it in my head to cover the wound.

"I'm glad that I did something good for once." I coughed and a little blood came out.

"SHIT. WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?!" Suga oppa said hysterically.

"Oppa.. I feel sleepy. Can I sleep for a bit? I'm- I'm sleepy.." I asked him.

Next thing I heard is the loud siren of ambulance and everything went black.