lxxx.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Early morning in Daegu, South Korea. A girl in white dress approached the biggest tree in the garden, a gentle smile appeared her lips. The pleasant wind was like a music of old memories to her. She touched the tree, tracing old drawings and letterings that she and her childhood friend did on that tree very long time ago.

'KT ♡KM'

She watched the other couples laugh, play, and being sweet from the bench of the garden. How could they be happy when she felt so sad. Part of her wanted them to feel her pain too, so she wouldn't be so lonely with it, but part of her was glad they couldn't, it was private after all. Her eyes suddenly swam with tears and she hurried to scrub them from her face. She knew tears would lead to sympathy, and sympathy would lead to more tears.

She shifted her attention at the tree, but this time, all she felt is loneliness, sadness, and disappointment. She never thought that all of those happy memories would turn into a sad yet painful memories.

There's no way to ease the pain. Every little thing. Every words. Every rejection. Everything.

She pretended she forgot, but she remembered.

Right from the start.

Only she knows.

Temporary amnesia? What a complete lie.

Him? She's not gonna chase anyone anymore. Wanna walk out from her life? Hell, she'll probably hold the door for you.

She learned her lesson.

She heaved a deep sigh and turned her back and walked away.

Every step feels like hundred of tons. Her heartache was was like a wolf eating at her chest, tearing it's way to her trembling heart.

"What are you doing here?" A deep voice asked.

She stopped in her tracks. She looked back and faced the man.

"Am I not allowed in here?" She questioned.

He looked at her in suspicion, "How do you know this place?"

She finally smiled, that caused his heart pound hard.

"I ask you, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I think I should be the one who's asking you.." She started, "What are YOU doing here?" She added.

He didn't answer the question.

Instead, "You already remember, aren't you?" He asks.

"Remember what?" She shot back.

"Everything."

"Remember what? The months I chased you? The feeling when you rejected me many times? The time I saved you?" She questioned him.

"..or that time when you chose her over me?" She added.

He took a step towards her;

She took a step backwards.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be sorry. I loved you. My fault, not yours." She flashed an angelic smile.

His heart shattered in pieces, he couldn't believe that he caused her pain that much.

Her heart is now building up walls, a strong, thick, high one.

"You should've been careful on how you pushed me away, because I'm now liking the place where you pushed me." She said.

----

(A/N)

I'm planning to have a book two instead. Because I wanted to make a story where it could be there moments. Because in here, they don't have that much. T^T Need your opinion, guys..😭