lxx.

Somin's POV

"It's my fault. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I kept on crying while looking at her lying in the hospital bed.

"It's not your fault. That is her choice." His brother said to me. I am surprised that she has a brother. I don't even know that his brother is an idol. We didn't know a lot about her. She's secretive. I thought I already knew a lot of things about her. Am I bad? Min-young-ah, Mianhe.

"I'm sorry for my sister's stubborness. What will happen to your debut next week?" Right. I totally forgot.

"I don't care if the debut will get delayed. We'll wait for her." I boldly said.

His brother and I are the only ones here. Suga went out to buy some fruits. That fellow, I smell something fishy going on. I contacted the J.Seph and BM. They are already on their way.

"*Ehem* Excuse me," The doctor interrupted. Suga entered with a basket full of fruits.

"How's her condition, doc?" Suga asked.

The Doctor hesitated, "She's experiecing Traumatic Brain Injury. But the hit in her head is quite strong, she might be unconcious for days or weeks."

"I-Is there any side effects?" I asked. I just feel myself crying again.

"As of now, we'll keep in monitoring her. We'll know the side effects after she wake up." He said. "If you'll excuse me, I'll take care at the other patients." We thanked him and smiled.

Ji-young aka G-dragon which is Min-young's brother looked at Suga, "Where is Taehyung?" He asked coldly.

Uh-oh.

"I don't know, " He said while looking at G-dragon. "and I don't care."

I gritt my teeth, "Does he have any conscience? Is he even going to visit her here? That bastard."