lxxi.

(G-Dragon) Ji-young's POV ⎮Her brother

"Where are you?! You missed a lot of schedules already! We need you here!" My manager just called me.

"I told you, I have personal matters. I'll come back when it's all settled." I said and ended the call.

I heaved a deep sigh and glanced where my sister is lying. I can't looked at her state right now.

Her physical features exactly looked like our mother, but her lips is so pale as white, her head covered with bandage. She looks fragile, she really is. How did that Taehyung hurt her? What happened to them? As far as I know, they were bestfriends. I even thought they were going to end up to be together.

I am really dissapointed to him, he didn't even bother to visit her. That's why I dispised him the most.

"Ugh."

"Min-young," She finally woke up. I instantly went outside to call the doctor. As I returned the room, I went beside her.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"Oppa..." Her voice is scarcely a whisper. "Water.."

I got a glass of water and offered it to her. The doctor arrived and checked her.

"Everything is fine for now. But maybe a little later, we'll know the side effects." Doc.

"What are the possible side effects?" I asked.

"If she's lucky, she may only have sudden headaches, insomia, dizziness, or nausea. If not," Doc.

"If not?"

"If the effect is serious, she might have a Brain tumor." I instantly looked at Min-young who's silently listening to us.

"The best thing to do for now is, let her rest. She needs a lot of rest. She also needs to avoid things that would make her stress and such." The doctor said.

I nodded, the doctor went out to take care of other patients.

"Oppa.." She said. I went near her. "Hm? Is there anything you want? Hungry?"

"Where is he, oppa?"

"Who?" I asked puzzled.

"Him. Tae-Tae." She said.

"I know you're hungry, you've been asleep for 3 weeks. You need to regain your strength." I peeled the orange and gave it to her. "There's also a box of pizza here."

"Oppa. Where is he?" She begged. I couldn't look at her.

"Answer me." Min-young

"Don't bother asking, Min-young. He didn't even visited you." I said.

She just stared at me, "Is that so?" I went near her and wiped the tears flowing in her cheeks.

"He doesn't deserve you, Min-young." I said and hugged her.

"Oppa, I want milk."

"Hmm?" I pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

"Milk. Go buy me some milk." She said.

"But, there's no one here. I can't leave you here alone." I said.

"Please." Min-young

"Arraseo. Just stay here, okay? Call the doctor if something happens." I kissed her forehead and went out.

I bought some milk and got back at the hospital.

I opened the room and.. sht. Where is she?! I noticed her hospital gown in the bed. Shit.

It can't be. I contacted her group members to find her.

I just threw the milk in the floor out of frustration. She needs to rest or else..

Shit!