lviii.

Min-young's POV

I'm meeting up with Tae-Tae. I don't know what got into him and he told me he wanted to go to Han River. It's a good thing that it's Monday today. There's not a lot of people in there.

I'm still debating with myself whether to tell him about Irene or not. 'Cause I know he's happy with Irene and it will hurt him so much.

"Min-Min!" There's V running towards me carrying a plastic bag?

"Hey. Why do you want me to meet you up? You're busy, duh." I rolled my eyes at him.

He out his arm in my shoulders and lifted his other hand that is holding the plastic bag.

"I want to drink. Hehe" He said as he scratched his nape.

My eyes grew wide as I look at him, "What? Are you insane?!" I yelled at him.

"Shh! It's not that strong. It's just mild. So shut up." He covered my mouth with his hand. I immediately pulled away.

"I.WON'T.DRINK.AND.SO.ARE.YOU."

"Oh come on! You're a kill joy! I just wanted to forget something for a while.." He said while looking down on his toes.

"Now, what?" I said while my hands on my hips and right eyebrow raised.

"We fought." He mumbled.

"Spill it." I commanded.

"I got jealous because I saw her with someone...else" He said.

...Chanyeol? 

"Let's go. We're not drinking." I said as I held his arm and pulled him along.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

---

"Tadaaaaa~"

"Everland? Amusement park? Are you kidding me?" He peevishly said. I just chuckled and pulled him again into the entrance.

We rode a lot of rides and eat variety of foods. We were supposed to enjoy but Taehyung... All I can do is sigh.

-Flashback-

We were currently eating sundae and it's our favorite street food to eat! :) It's been a long time since we ate this together.

"Did you know that Irene hated this? So I'm not able to eat this. But she loves 'Ddeokbokki', so that's what we eat everytime we go out." He's smiling wide and few moments later, the smile turned to a sad one.

Irene again.

--

We saw a couple who was walking but the girl tripped. We are so laughing so hard because it was just so epic!

I am still laughing my ass off, when Tae-Tae stopped laughing and looked at me,

I cleared my throat and stopped laughing, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just thought of Irene. She laughs exactly opposite. She laughs ladylike." He smirked. Is he telling me that there is no chance that he'll like me?

I know, Tae-Tae. You won't like me back. No need to remind me.

--

We are walking in the streets, of course Tae-Tae in his disguise. When we got infront of the shop and they are playing "Fxxk It" of Bigbang.
We looked at each other and..

"Era moreugetda~" We sang in unison and dance like crazy in the street. Yes, In the street. There's not that a lot of people because it's Monday.

Many people were looking at us weirdly.

We stopped and laugh so hard.

"You know what? Irene would be pissed if she saw me go crazy like this." He said chuckling.

Her. Again.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jiwoo texted MIn-young that they're gonna have a meeting to attend after 1 hour. So they decided to go now.

Min-young put his headphones on but taehyung got the other piece of earphones and put it in his ear. So basically, they are sharing headphones. It just look so sweet but then..

NP: Look At Me Now by Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes

"You like this kind of music genre?" He asked Min-young with confusion plastered in his face.

"Why? Isn't normal? Duh." She just rolled her eyes on him.

"No. It's not." He argued.

"Whatever. I like all kinds of music genres." She just shrugged.

"This kind of genre..." Min-young cut him off.

"...is not Irene's music genre? I get it. I get it." Min-young sighed as he felt a great pain in her chest. Taehyung just stayed silently.

"I'm sorry. I kept on mentioning her this day.." He said with guilt in his face.

After a moment, she spoke.

"Do you really love her that much?" Her voice scarcely a whisper

In three words, he broke her heart that made her tears silently fell.

"Yes, so much."