" Part 2 "

well come on and you have to close your eyes really. yes, honey don't worry I got you and I will never leave you fall. I know baby it's a little scary not knowing where you are walking. don't worry baby I will guide you all the way. I know baby and I trust you

but you know how it feels like with your eyes close a little scary it ok baby I got you. I know let go wow all these beautiful flowers I smell in here its crazy we didn't know it was even here are you did yes I have but I was waiting for my special

person to bring here and here you are. aww, baby your so sweet. and you treat me so good what would I ever do without you. baby I feel the same way about you to awe. ok, come on now something awaits you inside oh yeah. yes, there is

we walk I guess into a room with the smell of all the beautiful flowers in there.ok, now you can open your eyes. and I looked around at all the beauty I was seeing and smelling with candle lights in all the right places with that beautiful glow

aww baby this is so beautiful I have never seen anything like this in my life thank you. come on baby sit down right here and make yourself comfortable and here is a glass of your favorite wine and just sit back and let me do the rest.

he took off my shoes and rubbed my feet so soft and gentle as he stroked my leg so soft. and it just sent chills down my spine. baby he said and I was like yes. if you think I'm coming on too strong you will tell me right because tonight I want it to

be your night I was lost for words and all I can do was shake my head, yes and he said do you want me to stop and I shook my head know. like I was hypnotized by him but all in a very good way as he slowly kissed way up from my feet to my neck

I was gone by him he had all of me right then and there.and I know he knew it but nothing was said it was a night of passion in love like nothing before I was weak with my body tremble from my feet on up. then we laid for a few with no words said

then we heard screams and yelling out in a distant. well sounds like they haveing a good time but it will never cover what we just did. in any way aww baby. paul I love you. I know honey and christen I love you even more.

I must have fallen asleep the next morning he kissed me on the lips wake up sleepy head it's time to get up. know I want to stay here forever with you and go no wheres. yes, baby, I feel the same but I think there is something wrong out there.

why do you say that honey? well after you fell asleep there was so much screaming and crying and yelling for help. oh my gosh why didn't you wake me because you was tired and it was late and I loved looking at your face when

you was asleep with the candle lights reflecting off your face. and it was too late to do anything anyway. how did you sleep? like a queen and you. not really much with all that was going on out there baby I'm sorry I wish you would have woke me.

know you needed your rest but we will go check today. ok, I will get dressed I won't be long. ok but take your time no need to hurry whatever it was it was it happen last night and we can't change that but hope everyone is alright.

yeah me too the family is the first thing we check on and then check the rest. yes, I agree ok I'm ready to let us go and hope everything is ok I hope with our family and it was just one of those crazy nights. me to baby but we will see.

my house was the first place we came to. he asked me if I wanted him to come with me. yes, please. I got out of the car to see and there was my family's thing on the ground that I know they would always keep on them. and did not understand why it was all over the ground? 

paul where are they? and what was up with all the clothing on the ground I pick some up it was my family's clothing but why is it outside like this? I started to worry look paul mom and my dad's watch's and ring's what's going on here. I don't know honey let's look around more ok baby. ok honey but this is not right at all.

I ran inside yelling Lizzy mom dad are you here please answer me, Lizzy. then I heard something upstairs. what the hell can a person sleep really? oh, Lizzy, I'm so glad you are here. where are mom and dad at? I don't know when I came home they were outside having a blast I was tired and came to bed damn sis what is all the fuss is about really Lizzy you did not hear.

hear what I got drunk really early and came home and crash. Lizzy, they are all gone. what do you mean they are all gone. yes, they are gone it happen last night look at the sky and that smell our family is gone and it's only me and you.

yeah, whatever yall need to stop with yall jokes and stuff. Lizzy, it is not a joke go outside and see for yourself please yeah yeah I will go and its a joke yall always playing on me but hey this is a new one just go and see, please.

ok, I'm out here and I see our family's clothes here so now what. come on Lizzy they are gone look down the damn street there are clothes every wheres

and yeah ok the damn whole streets is against you so hey let us play a joke on that problem child you know we don't like so she.

will stop with her crazy shit doesn't work that way, Lizzy, at all. hey, christen did you go check on other friends know we came here then now to paul's family then whatever happens next. wow, I hope his family is all ok me to Lizzy me to and we fixing to find out.

wow, christen this scares me. I know me too but we have to be strong on what every it is. what really freaks me out is what why where the blood came from. but there is a part of me that says know. but we will do what we have to.

well, we pulled up to paul 's family's place baby do you want me to go with you know please stay here and lock the door behind me ok. yes, baby, I will. so he went in for a while and then he came out with tears coming down his cheeks.

we have not said a word. he said they are all gone all of them. I'm so sorry baby I wish I can say something that will make you feel better but I don't know what to say and I don't know what took our family away from us.

well christen I  don't know but I  can promise you one thing whatever it was I will hunt it down to my last dying breath if it the last thing I do for what it has done our family. and they will pay dearly for it I promise. yes, baby that is something they will do is pay.