Faded

Hi guys. This story just to be stuck in love story but I thought I'd change it. It'd have the same characters & some new ones. Same idea. Kind of. I hope you like it. It's going to be after high school. So I'll post the sequel later with whole story just thought I'd make it interesting.(:

----------------------------------------------

Demi's POV

Life's been great. I'm 19 years old & a pop star. Yes I went through rehab. Because I was emotionally troubled. But now I inspire people to stay strong. I went to High school like a normal person & made amazing friends. You most likely know who they are. Andrea Russett, the famous YouTuber, is my best friend. I went to school with all of O2l. All of them are family to me. I date Jc for a while but we broke it off because we liked it better as friends. You can say I'm lucky to have amazing friends that are there for you 24/7. I having my third album released called Unbroken. It talks about my journey as an artist the only thing I dread is my management. They're called "Modest!" They're so pushy some times it's irritating. They control everything. EVERYTHING.

Today, I'm going shopping with Andrea. While I wait for her to pick me up, I receive a call from my manager Karen. "Hey Demi, there's something I've got to tell you." She explains. I'm not gonna lie Karen's pretty cool. she's not really controlling only when she has to. "Spill it!" I responded. "Well, management told me you have to date Niall from One direction & George Shelley from Union J. You'll go on dates with both boys then towards the end after 3 months of dates. Management will choose what guy you look better with for your image. Management will make sure that the paps know that you'll be going on dates & not cheating on one another." She said."WHAT?!? I'm gonna be the whore from boy band to boy band!!!! Seriously?!? Do I have to? It's not fair. Both of them are just ugh. Like really? I don't want to." I shouted. "You don't have a choice. It's part of being famous. You have to take chances you don't want. Now a limo will pick you up 8 am Sharp. Be packed for a week or so. The plane leaves at 10:30 am. I'll meet you at the airport. Okay? Okay." She scowled. "Fine, bye." I pouted as I hung up. I hate management. I hate one direction. I hate union j. I hate boy bands. Period.

Niall's POV

okay, so many of you know that I'm part of one direction. And a bunch of people ask me who my celebrity crush I always say Demi Lovato because she's perfect. Yesterday, I received the news from management that I'm going on some dates with Demi. Like yessss. But i don't know how she'll feel, my manager also told me she'll be on some dates with George Shelley. He's a good lad but just the thought of him being with her breaks my heart. She's not even mine. At least not yet.

George's POV

Okay so yeah I'm George from Union J. Yesterday, my manager called and said that I'm going on dates with Demi Lovato. She's an amazing idol. Well they told me it's public image To make Union J more popular. I think it's pretty stupid that they're making her date without a say in it. Not only will she date but also Niall Horan. I wish she would date me with out the contract. You know? It's like I don't even get to choose who I am. Management controls my every move.