Perfect Song

Hey peoplesssss! We'll enjoy this chapter! I love your feedback & if anyone can help me make a trailer for this id love you forever! Just message me k, well enjoy!😘

-

{WHILE DEMI & NIALL TALK ABOUT THEM}

George's POV

Me & the lads were going to have an interview with some magazine. The place where we were going was a tad far away so we stopped by a store to grab some snacks.

As I'm walking down the aisle with Josh, something in the stands catches my attention. I walk over and grab it of the stands. I realize it's me & Demi in one of our "dates". In big bold red letters it reads "IT'S OFFICIAL! GEMI IS ONNNNNN!"

Josh walked over with a mouth full of chips mumbling,"Mate, you dating Demi for real now?"

"I don't know, let me call her manager," I search my pocket for my phone until I pull it out.

3 rings later...

"Hey, Karen, am I dating Demi or are the tabloids going off on rumors once again?" I sighed.

"Well yes! Management chose you! they said it's better publicity for Union J. So you'll be moving in for a year together by next week... See you then!" She hung up.

I looked at Josh in disbelief. He say the look in my eyes & knew I didn't want to talk about it. Once me and him piled into the car, I was just quiet the whole time. I was lost in my thoughts. What would this mean? I like Demi but she just sees me as a friend. Maybe this could be a chance for her to love me.

All of the sudden, we arrived at the interview place. Jaymi told me that Perez Hilton was the interviewer. I heard he's not liked by many people.

We all manage to get out of the van & not getting mobbed. We made inside this fancy huge building as our manager, Rick, guides us to a room.

"Hello there! I'm Perez," we were greeted by a this guy who none of my attention. We all say hi to him as we noticed these 2 other girls in the room.

As we walked over to them, I saw Josh caught Zoella's attention. I mean her & Andrea are very pretty but I still find Demi perfect.

We all sit & chat & laugh until the interview starts. It's all the usual stuff, you know. Until one particular question grabs my attention...

"George, congrats on dating Demi!" Perez exclaims.

"Oh, um thanks," I fake a smile.

"Earlier today we had One Direction in the studios, & Niall said he thinks your a great lad & he's happy for you and Demi!" Andrea commented.

"Oh really? Niall is a great lad himself," I smirked.

Niall knew. Demi knew. This is perfection. Maybe, this is it. I have a year for Demi to choose me. Maybe she'll love me more than Niall. She thought I had no idea that they were actually dating. I knew. I knew the way she looked at him wasn't the way she looked at me.

-

After about 2 hours of the regular interview stuff, we decided to leave. Josh & Zoe were flirting non stop. I even saw her giving him his number.

We arrive to the the house & I run upstairs to my room.

My room is very classic. It's calm & I like oldies so my room has posters of Rolling Stones & the Beatles. After some time, I decide to ring up Demi.

"Hey Demi," I greeted.

"Oh, heeey," her voice sounding quite hoarse.

"So umh Karen said your moving in next week.. You don't hate me do you? I had no idea they'd pick me... I thought it'd be Niall. For sure, you guys would be perfect." I lied.

"Of course not! I do not hate you.. You had nothing to do with this. It's just a contract and nothing more," she replied sweetly.

"Oh yeah, anyways call you later bye," I rushed to hang up when something came into mind.

"Bye, George," she mumbled.

What if she found out what I did? She will hate me for life! She won't love me & she'll go to Niall. I have to try my best to make her mine. I have to!

An idea suddenly pops into my head. I'll write her a song...

I grab my guitar & start strumming some cords to get the perfect notes.

After hours of scribbling & blisters on my fingers, I perfected the song.