Lies

Hey Guys, I just updated my other story called "Undercover"! Please please please read it! I think all you harry styles' fans who love him(; well yeah enjoy! xx

-

-

Demi's POV

I layed naked in the hotel bed with George holding me tightly. We decided to get away from our house because the paps we're getting on our nerves. I kept thinking I'm so lucky to have him. I decided there's no hope between me & Niall. I played around with George's curls. He fluttered his eyes open & kissed me gently.

"I love you, Demi," he hugged me even tighter.

"I love you, baby," I kissed him on the cheek.

I stood up because I wanted to take a shower from what happened last night. I was covered in dry sweat. The memory puts a smile on my face. I just never felt what I felt yesterday with anyone. Not even Niall.

I place the water at the perfect temperature. I start to sing one of my favorite songs...

'We were lost in the middle

Like bottles in the ocean

But we found one another like an answer to a question

Like words to a love song

Like a river to the Red Sea

Finding you was so hard

But loving you is easy'

I finished taking a shower. I slipped on a tee of the Beatles & denim high rise shorts with vans. My hair was still wet.

I go outside to find George disappeared from the bed. I received a text from George saying:

Hey babe, sorry I left when to run a couple of errands. I'll bring you Starbucks then we can go get breakfast. xx

I lay down and turn on the tv but I put no attention whatsoever. I just lay there & look at my twitter. I hear a knock on my door. I stand up to open it, I find no one there just an envelope with a scribbled in letter

"George isn't who you think he is"

I open the letter while sitting on my bed. As I stare into the letter tears appear which makes my vision blurry. I sit there reading the world while I hear George walking in.

"Hey babe, I got you your coff- Demi? Are you okay?" He tried hugging me but I pushed him away.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I cried as I stood up. He looked at me shocked. Like he was innocent.

"What happened? Why are you acting like this?" He question as he tried to calm me down, but I stood my ground.

I grabbed the letter & began to read:

"Dear Management,

I happen to know that Demi & Niall are really dating. She had a pregnancy scarce last Saturday. I came to a conclusion that what would happen if she ended up pregnant? One direction would lose fans which ends up with you guys & the record label losing money too! She would lose fans too. But truly the companies would lose the most.

Now think this.. George Shelley & Demi lovato dating. Sells for Union J will go up. Which ends up work out for you guys. So that's why I'm saying choose me & not Niall. Just reconsider it, I know you guys already chose him because of his looks & fame & because they were already dating buy Look at the trouble he already caused.. Would you like it to happen again?

My Dearest Wishes,

George Shelley"

He looked at me once I finished reading. I crumbled up the letter & threw at him.

"Demi, it's not what you think just give me a chance to expl-" I cut him off.

"Explain WHAT?!?. You knew they chose Niall!!!! YOU KNEW I LOVED HIM & YOU LIED SO YOU COULD GET YOUR WAY?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER EVERYTHING.. I LOVED HIM & I STILL DO!! I ACTUALLY BEGAN TO FORGET ABOUT HIM & FOCUS ON YOU BECAUSE I ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS FALLING FOR YOU, BUT AFTER THIS... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU LIED! TO ME, TO MANAGEMENT, AND TO NIALL! I AM LEAVING.. IM NEVER COMING BACK. I FUCKING HATR YOU! DON'T EVER LOOKING FOR ME!" I screamed while tears were streaming down my face. I packed my bags & ran as fast I could away from him.. I ignored his pleas & just left. I didn't know where I was going. Thank god we came in separate cars.. I just kept driving while I just cried & cried. There was so many thoughts flooding my mind my vision became blurry.

I see a flash before my eyes.. Glass everywhere. Blood everywhere I looked.. I couldn't bare to stay away & slowly the commotion faded away to the sound of an ambulance..

-

Sorry for the short sucky chapter but I decide to reveal a secret(; this is just the start of the domino affect & please go read my story "Undercover" I just updated it..(: