My Way

George's POV

I wake up to a brown haired girl cuddled in my chest. Demi.. You're so hypnotizing. You make me smile every second I think of you. If only you would feel what I feel. If you can only see how I see you. I love you.

"I love you too, George," she whispered with her eyes closed. Shit, did I say that out loud? Wait.. She said it back. What does that mean?

"Demi, what do you mean?" I mumbled as she fluttered her eyes opened.

"That I love you.." she sang with a smile.

"I'm so confus- " she cuts me of by placing her lips on mine. It's was so slow yet so romantic. I grabbed her by her waist & brought her closer to me.

After we broke the kiss, we cuddled in silence. Yet, it was so perfect I could be there forever. It was moments like this that were worth living.

"George, I kind of have to go. I have an interview today at BBC." She smiled.

"Okay, love, love you!" I pecked her on the lips.

She stood up.. Grabbed her clothes & changed. Once she was done, she looked amazingly perfect in everyone. I guess I was staring to long because she said..

" I guess I look hot," Demi winked.

"Yeah, you do!" I grinned.

" I gotta go, bye babe," she kissed me on the lips and left.

I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She's amazing in every way. Suddenly my mine withdraws from my thoughts when my phone vibrated.

From Unknown:

George. George. George. Do you think Demi is going to be happy when she finds out what you did to get in between her and Niall? Be careful. I watch your every move.. so play smart fully.

What the hell?!? Who could've texted this? No one knows. No one. If Demi or Niall find out I'm screwed. I try to take my mind of things by going to sleep. I plug in my earphones & listen to Demi's songs. Her sweet voice is so incredible. I slowly go to sleep. Thinking of her laugh.

*Dream*

Demi: HOW COULD YOU HAVE DONE THIS?!? I LOVED YOU & I TRUSTED YOU! I GUESS IT WAS ALL A GAME TO YOU!!!!

Me: No, Demi, please! I love you! I really do! I didn't mean to do it. I just wanted you in my life. I wanted you mine not Niall's. Please forgive me!

Demi: NEVER! YOU HURT ME! WHEN I LOVED NIALL, YOU RUINED IT. How? why? I never should've of thought of you different from other guys.. You're just a jerk. A stupid lying jerk.

*end of dream*

I wake up sweating to look at my clock to find out it's 3 pm. Demi must still be at the interview. Maybe, I should tell her the truth. Maybe not. I know I should tell someone.

I grab my phone & call josh

( After 3 rings)

Josh: Hey mate!

Me: I need to talk to you. it's an emergency.

Josh: Sure.. I'll come right over!

Me: No! let's meet at Nando's.. It's kind of private. Demi doesn't know.

Josh: oh okay.. see you in a bit, mate!

I'm going to tell josh. I can trust him. Maybe, he can help me. I just want to get this of my chest. I just want things to be my way.