Rejected.

DEMI'S POV
" Love, that doesn't matter. We can tell niall & he won't mind. I like you too... And we can make this work because it's worth it," is what George said staring at me with his amazing chocolate brown eyes. I stuttered," George... I.. I can't, I like you but I can't do this. At least not now. You're a great guy but we've known eachother for a week, & this just won't work out, it never does." He whispered with a pout," Maybe I can change your mind? I'd do anything to make you happy and it will work! I swear." I softly said,"i'm sorry but no, maybe you can change my mind if it was real not a contract. But right now, now." "So there's still a chance for me?" He said hopefully. "Yes, just let me take my time," I said I bit sweeter. I even though I said that, that we'll date, I don't mean it. I like George a lot but he can't find out about me. He'll hate me, Niall too.

George's POV
My heart broke but there was a light at the end of the tunnel that gave me hope. I have to be with Demi no matter what. Ever since I laid my eyes on her I felt something in me light up. I have to admit Demi looked at me with such passion or pitty, hard to tell. "Love?" I questioned.
"Yeah, george?" she bit her lip.
" I. Love. You. " I said looking down at the floor when suddenly I felt lips crash against mine oh such a great feeling. I just wanted to stand there forever but then we broke it off & she said in a whisper," I. Love. You. Too."
----------------------------------------------/////////////////////////////////////////
Guys, there's more to the story than you think. Every one has a secret. Some good, some bad. But each one will affect Demi's life. Now Demi, she hasn't told anyone her secret... Except - this guy you'll meet later in story. There's going to be ups and downs, hold on tight and be willing to enjoy the ride.
-
And sorry for short chapter, I needed to update.