Forever & Always

Hey guys! Well this is going to be Demi's POV but I promise the next one will be George's! Okay just read...😊
-
-
Demi's POV

"Is it true?" Niall asked quite cold.

What can I say? Karen called me 2 hours ago to tell me that I was now "officially dating" George. That it's better publicity for Union J. It broke my heart. I loved Niall & George was just a friend. I liked him but as a brother.

"Yes," I couldn't barely make the words out.

"So.. What will happen with us?"
He asked bluntly.

"I.. don't.. really know, we can try to date but we might never get to be together because Karen said we should never hang out in person because it'll just stir up drama & shit," I said emotionless.

"Demi, I love you. I want to be with you. But this contract.. It's just.. So... STUPID!" he grunted.

"I love you too Niall. Worst of all, I have to move in with him. And it's a year. Which I want to spend with you," I softly cried.

"Baby, don't cry, I'm here, I'll always will be. I'll wait. A year or 10 years... I will always love you," he said in a caring whisper.

"Friends?" I asked with hope.

"Most definitely! I love you," he sang into the phone.

I giggled," I love you, Niall. Forever & always. Come over now I need to give you something."

"I'm on my way." Niall said seriously.

"Bye, love."

-

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey babe," his cute Irish accent echoed in my ears.

"Hi! Come innnn," I opened the door wide as I kissed him on the cheek.

We both sat in my silent house on the couch. We both turned to talk. I melted as I stared into his deep blue eyes.

"Baby, you said you wanted to give me something..?" He asked sweetly.

"Oh yeaah... Here!" as I handed him bracelet.

"Whats this?" He asked with a grin.

"A promise bracelet. It means that in the future of the contract if things work out or not we'll be there for each other & talk things out. I love you and I would never want you out of my life.." I said as I hugged him tightly and planted a kiss on his sweet lips.

"I promise. I will always be there. Forever & always." He flashed his cheeky grin.

"Forever & always." I embraced him even tighter.

"I kind have to go. Me & the lads need to meet up at the recording studio. I'm sorry..." He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"It's fine. Text me." I kissed one last time as he stood up.

"Don't forget, Demi, I love you, bye," he walked to the door.

"Love you too." I smiled.

I was sad that they chose even though I loved Niall. I wanted a future with him. I want to marry him. Grow old together. As cheesy as it sounds, it's the truth. I zoned out when I heard my ringtone without looking at the caller ID.
That's when I heard I familiar British accent.

"Hey Demi," George stated.

"Oh, heeey," I replied quite bluntly.

"So umh Karen said your moving in next week.. You don't hate me do you? I had no idea they'd pick me... I thought it'd be Niall. For sure, you guys would be perfect." He sounded apologetic.

"Of course not! I do not hate you.. You had nothing to do with this. It's just a contract and nothing more," I gritted through my teeth.

"Oh yeah, anyways call you later bye," he said in a suspicious tone but decided I was to sad to ask.

"Bye, George," I said emotionless.

I was sad. Me & Niall were over. I tried to get some sleep but his words echoed in my mind..

"Forever & always"

What if he finds someone else? what If he forgets me? what if he won't love me after a year? DEMI SHUT UP! I tried to calm myself into a quiet sleep.

Forever & always.