"Perfection"

Light snow was falling as Victor and Yuri were waking up. It was Monday morning and the roads had been cleared of the snow that fell over the weekend. They would be heading back to St. Petersburg tomorrow morning. "I hope it won't be too crowded tonight. I want to pair skate with you," Yuri said with his head down. Victor placed his hand under Yuri's chin and lifted it until their eyes met. "Yuri, they love me here! We have the rink to ourselves tonight from 8 to 11. Anyway, it closes to the public at 8:00 tonight," Victor said happily. Yuri's eyes brightened and then he smiled. "What do you want to do until we go?" he asked. "Well, said Victor "we could just stay here at the hotel. There is a swimming pool, a sauna, and... "I feel like sitting in the sauna!", Yuri said excitedly. "Me too!" Victor put his arm around Yuri's shoulders as they walked to the sauna. Victor looked through the window of the sauna door and saw just a few other men inside. They went to the locker room to undress and get their towels. As Victor and Yuri were walking back to the sauna they passed the other three men that had just been inside." "Looks like we have it to ourselves," Victor said. Yuri smiled and blushed. "Not 'that' Yuri, unless you know, you want to." "N, no Victor! Are you crazy?! That's very private!!" Victor laughed "I am just kidding! Maybe someday though? Hmmm??" Yuri blushed again. Victor poured some more water in the pit to increase the steam then he removed his towel and lied down on the top step. Yuri kept his towel on and sat a few steps down sideways so as to see Victor. Victor closed his eyes but could feel that Yuri's eyes were on him. Victor knew right where Yuri was and placed his hand on his shoulder. "The steam feels really good doesn't it?" Victor said. "Yes, very good." Yuri was feeling pretty relaxed and it was nice. He knew he got anxious quickly and needed to unwind. This vacation with Victor was desperately needed. Soon they would be heading home and needing to gear up for the start of figure skating in July. The Skate Canada Senior Grand Prix event was the last week of October."No more pork cutlet bowls for you" Yuri thought. "Victor, would you like to compete in pair skating?" Yuri asked. Victor's eyes were closed but Yuri knew he was not sleeping. "Yes, I would like to very much, but the ISU regulations describe pair teams as one lady and one man," he said. "The World Synchronized Skating Championships start the first week of April in Colorado Springs too", Victor said. "So, we have several possibilities to consider." Victor opened his eyes and looked at Yuri. "Whatever we decide to do I want it to be done together." Victor closed his eyes again and Yuri crossed his arms and rested his head on Victor's chest. Victor began rubbing Yuri's back. "Yuri?" "Yes Victor?" "I love you." "I love you too."

The last of the evening crowd was on their way off the ice and the gates were now closed to the public. Victor and Yuri were sipping hot cocoa and listening to the music that was left on for them while they waited. Twenty minutes later everyone was gone and Victor and Yuri skated onto the ice. Soon they were skating axels, lutzes, quads, toe loops, and "competing" against each other with doubles and triples. For their "final performance" a brilliant, high level of difficulty kilian was performed.

Exhausted and very pleased with their "free skate" Victor and Yuri drove back to the hotel and spent the rest of the evening in their hotel room. Victor called room service requesting some tea and pastries.

"Victor," "Yes Yuri," "Will you make love with me?" "Yes, Yuri."