"Sacrifices"

Yuri was picking at his bagel while Victor washed the dishes. Victor could always tell when something was weighing down on Yuri's mind. "Yuri, I think I know what you are thinking about." Yuri was swirling the crumbs around on the table. "You feel I am sacrificing my professional figure skating career to be your coach. Yuri looked up at Victor but did not say anything. "I want my focus to only be on you. Most professional skaters are already retired by time they reach my age. Some develop arthritis or other conditions that force them to retire from competition. Some retire to continue their education or to start a family. "I'm in my middle twenties why don't I just retire?!" "Do you want to retire? No, you don't. So stop thinking about this. I have made my decision and that is final. I will always have a desire to skate but not in a competition setting. Just with you. Have you forgotten why I became your coach in the first place, Yuri?" Victor dried his hands and sat down at the table with Yuri and reached for his hand. Yuri hesitated but took his hand with both of his. "I just, for you to do this for me...I," Yuri said softly. Victor got up and walked behind Yuri and placed his hands on his shoulders and bent down to kiss the top of his head. "I could start charging you $100.00 an hour to coach you if you want," Victor laughed. Victor's laughter made Yuri feel better. "Get rid of that bagel, you are getting crumbs all over the table," Victor said with a smile. "Now go get dressed for skating."

While Yuri was getting changed Victor told him what music he felt would be best for him to skate to. "I am going to choreograph your free skate program to Mozart's Piano Concerto #21. I have been playing it in my head and I can already envision your program. I am meeting with my designer later today to discuss your costumes. I want to show off your perfect body and especially that sublime ass." That made Yuri blush. "You know you own it", Victor said as he gave Yuri a playful spank on his rear.

"I am very pleased with your skating today, Yuri," Victor said handing him a bottled water. "Thank you Victor, you choreographed a winning program." Yuri went to undress and run a hot bath. "Victor, I am going to pour the rest of the Aromafloria in the bath water." "Okay, I will buy some more Friday. Planet Fitness sells it." Yuri stepped into the hot water and laid back. Victor came in and got a towel to roll up and place behind Yuri's neck. "Hmmm, thank you." "Do you want me to dim the lights?" "Yes, and would you stay with me?" Yuri asked. Victor knelt down on the fluffy bath rug and rested his arms on the tub with his hands hanging down into the water.

"Valentine's Day is coming soon", Victor said. "Hmmm", Yuri said sleepily. Victor got up and ran a little more hot water for Yuri and left the bathroom to get the kitchen timer. He set it for 20 minutes and placed it on the toilet seat.

( LOUD DING) "Victorrrr!" Yuri yelled "Get this damn thing out of here!"