"Red Lake Ski Resort"

Yuri and Victor finished packing up the car for their honeymoon to Red Lake Ski Resort. It was about a two hour drive and they planned on leaving the next morning. They planned on stopping at a few shoppes along the way. 'New Mountain Sports' has a great selection of ski gear and Victor and Yuri were hoping to score some deals. There were two hoodies they had their eyes on and some extra thick socks to keep their toes cozy and warm. And to quench their thirst 'Le Sommelier' has a fine selection of wines, cheeses and breads. They were actually hosting a wine tasting event that Victor and Yuri were going to attend.

Victor and Yuri wanted a light dinner so they decided on a salad. Yuri chopped the lettuces and sliced some Greek olives. Victor made a dressing and cooked some quinoa. Sun dried tomatoes and sliced almonds would be mixed in and feta cheese would be sprinkled on top. Yuri poured them a wine glass of Pinot Noir. They brought their plates and glasses to the table and sat down to eat. "To a romantic honeymoon" and they 'clinked' their glasses.

After dinner Yuri was filling the sink up with dishes and Victor came up behind him dressed only in his briefs and placed his hands on Yuri's hips and kissed or rather nibbled on his lower neck. There were still some visible 'love welts' on Victor's neck and few scratches from the other night. Yuri turned around to face his gorgeous husband and was lifted up onto the counter top. Yuri wrapped his arms and legs around Victor and pulled him to his eager body and kissed his Hinoki scented neck then lingered at his ear blowing in it and biting the earlobe. He could feel Victor's hardness against his own. Victor slid his hands under Yuri's bottom, lifted him up and carried him to the living room. Victor had already started a fire while Yuri was taking care of the kitchen. A glass of Pinot Noir was on each end table. Still holding Yuri, Victor sat down on the couch. Yuri leaned back as Victor cradled him in his arms. Victor kissed Yuri's chest, bit gently on his nipples, licked and blew on his tummy down to his belly button. Yuri tossed his glasses, pushed his hair back off his face and straightened backup. His eyes were smoldering with desire and lust for Victor. He kissed and bit Victor on his shoulder while he ground himself against Victor as he came. Victor gasped with pleasure and a bit of pain and pulled Yuri tightly against him while he climaxed. Victor and Yuri breathed heavily as they gazed into each others eyes unable to look away. As Yuri's heartbeat returned to a more normal rate he laid his head on Victor's shoulder. "I love you so fucking much" he whispered into his ear. Victor hugged him tightly and kissed Yuri on his shoulder as tears began to fall from his blue eyes. "Yuri, my Yuri I will love you forever" he whispered back.